Missing Thai Girl In Aust

chooka

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are further developments on this today 25/10/2011

Seems the Victorian Police are stepping up their efforts, hope the worst is not the case. See

http://www.theage.co...1025-1mgts.html

No small move to set up a specific task force. There is a good possibilty a reward will be announced which may assist with the investigation. A child doesn't just simply dissapear without anyone knowing anything if it was her own doing. Let's hope the worst case senario is that she was abducted and smuggled back to Thailand and is being hidden by her Thai family. If there is a reward and it extends to Thailand I am sure there would be more than one Thai person who would sell out thier own mothers for a couple of thousand AUD.

Fingers crossed that she is located safe and well. Over 4 months is way to long for a child to be missing.

Can just hope that she's being kept alive. What I found to be the most horrific with the article is that they said there were about 100 sex offenders in the surrounding areas, is it a collective dump for these people or what is going on?

Can just hope that she's being kept alive. What I found to be the most horrific with the article is that they said there were about 100 sex offenders in the surrounding areas, is it a collective dump for these people or what is going on?

If you know the area then you would know that it is not exactly a middle class area. It has a high concentration of welfare reciepients and a high crime rate. A lot of government housing in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne so yes when it comes to hidding the sex offenders they generally are placed in these areas. Having worked in the area (policing) I can assure there are a number in this area and surrounding suburbs but all with thier identities protected by law. Having said that there are a number of nice people in the area as well typically known as hard working aussie battlers.

• 2 months later...

It's actually quite a nice area, but there are some scum round there. The outer East was a relatively cheap , so would attract the unemployable etc.

Also, the tag 'sex offender' doesn't necessarily mean paedophile abductor.

Hate to say this, but I fear the worst. I think the odds that this girl is still alive are very slim.

This is the problem in life for parents; we constantly live in fear for our children, especially daughters. I just can’t imagine the fear these kids must go through in these cases.

Terrible, what a nightmare this must be for her parents.

In this world it is the children and our future generations that are the most precious commodity we have. How could anyone hurt them? I am at a loss to understand.

Is there an update on the parents of this little girl? Seems the mother went back to Thailand for a pre-arranged visit but did she come back to Oz? I'm not casting any aspersions but if not...could the girl be in Thailand? Abduction?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there an update on the search?

No. Sadly little hope of a positive outcome after this long.

7 1/2 months for a child to be missing is far to long. Just pray that she may be back in Thailand somewhere being hidden by relatives. (relatives of the natural father)

• 1 month later...

Is there an update on the search?

No. Sadly little hope of a positive outcome after this long.

7 1/2 months for a child to be missing is far to long.

24-48 hours is almost to long for a young child to be missing and

i dont see how anyone of her dads family could have sneaked her back to thailand ,australian airports are pretty tight on checking identifications and passports

and in a big potential murder case i can only guess they have made sure she didnt leave on a plane the same morning she disappeared before intervewing 1000 people

in the following weeks and searching miles of community

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Prime suspect in Bung Siriboon disappearance commits suicide

Posted by: David Armstrong & Yvette Gray | 25 April, 2013 - 7:37 AM

He died earlier this week while awaiting trial on charges of possessing almost 10,000 images of child sex abuse.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/prime-suspect-in-bung-siriboon-disappearance-commits-suicid/20130425-2iftk.html

This poor girl has now been missing for nearly two years.

What a terrible thing. Monsterous.

I'm not sure how to put this, and I hope I can keep my anger in check.

Everybody likes to point the finger at Thailand. I was wondering if this ever happens there. I know it happens in other countries.

how right you are , well said .........I feel so sad that this has happen to a beautiful young girl , I am so angry now also. My heart goes out to all families .

• 2 weeks later...