Missing Thai Girl In Aust

chooka

Unfortunately I think the guy confessing is a nut case, nothing he says can be backed up by a police investigation and this only opens wounds for the family.

Agreed - seems we now have the same 'confessor' fruitcakes as the US. Broad daylight car accident then dumping her body nearby - I guess they have to give it some credence, but it sounds like BS to me.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be the one to say it, but I can just imagine poor Thais here going <deleted> how can we try to get a piece of THAT action!

Life is definitely cheaper here, I've been here long enough my view now is we grossly overvalue it in the developed world.

Hate to be the one to say it, but I can just imagine poor Thais here going <deleted> how can we try to get a piece of THAT action!

Life is definitely cheaper here, I've been here long enough my view now is we grossly overvalue it in the developed world.

If your child was kidnapped, probably murdered & if you had the financial resources to afford a A$1m reward to identify the offender/s that leads to conviction, what would you offer?

to get her back alive, every penny. if already dead what would be the point? don't do revenge

Many offenders against children repeat their crimes until caught. So your comment is rather odd, you do not believe in trying to get an offender to account before the Courts, even if your child was murdered?

• Like 1

Sure, but the question was would I put up that kind of money.

Not once my child was out of the equation no.

And certainly wouldn't expect it for my own sorry ass not from anybody nor society at large.

We're just not worth that much with how many billions of us acting as a cancer on the planet. . .

Sure, but the question was would I put up that kind of money.

Not once my child was out of the equation no.

And certainly wouldn't expect it for my own sorry ass not from anybody nor society at large.

We're just not worth that much with how many billions of us acting as a cancer on the planet. . .

Maybe you wouldn't put up that sort of money for your child, that is up to you.

The parents have not put up the money also as they are working class and could never come up with such an amount.

The money has been offered by the Crime Department of the Victoria Police of which the Homicide squad is part of. The Homicide Squad alone does not have access to that money so they must apply to the Crime Dept who then have to get authorisation from the Chief Commissioner to increase the Crime Dept budget who the increase the Homicide Squad budget.

Even after that there has to be an audit by ethical standards and the police integrity board once that is cleared it is the sent to the department of public prosecutions for legal analysis. The posting of a reward can take up to 12 months or more.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Strange they think that the fact the girl was sitting in the back seat was odd when that is where the road safety people recomend children ride.

I hope that some day there is closure for the sake of everyone.

Edited by harrry

having lost my 14 y/o daughter to the same foul play suspected in this I sympathize very heavily with this couple, it is extremely heart renching having to bury a daughter but not even knowing what has happened would be even more so. We can only hope that the police are eventually able to put this to rest.

• Like 2