Channels 3 & 7

MakTB

Ok, so my wife and I will be returning to the UK in a week or so, and I am preparing for the boredom which is bound to hit as she arrives.

All she ever watches on TV (and that is very little) is the soaps on both Channel 3 and 7. Is there anyway of getting these in UK? The channel on Hotbird does not show these and I checked online and haven't found them.

Does anyone know, one way or the other? Thanks

Maktb

I asked K.W if she wanted to watch Thai TV when she hit these hallowed shores and she said NO....one of he reasons she likes living over "ere"is to get away from it...

anyway....Bit of Info..

Welcome to Spectrum .....on

http://www.spectrum-skytv.co.uk/

and also have a look here...got the lot

http://www.thailand-uk.com/

:o

Cheers for those, but they don't show 3 or 7, TGN on Hotbird shows 'some' shows from these two channels but not the soaps my wife likes.

I also hopes she gets into our TV, her English is good and will understand most (maybe not Eastenders), just in case though.

MMMMMMmmmm, maybe I'll get a stack of DVDs.

:o

K.wife likes Coronation St and asks why it cant be shown in LOS after all it really just the ongoing story of a bunch of simple Issarn type northern people getting on with their rather dreary lives...innit :o

K.wife likes Coronation St and asks why it cant be shown in LOS after all it really just the ongoing story of a bunch of simple Issarn type northern people getting on with their rather dreary lives...innit :o

HAHA :D , very true.

Crossy, checking out website now, cheers. (I'm on 56k in Samui, so understand sloooow connections)

Cheers