Soi Dog And Cat Round Up In Rawai Very Early Tommorow

MisterMan

hi This message was sent to me and i have permission to repost it.

If you can identify any soi dogs or cats that need to be sterilized in Rawai, please contact on 0810 789 100 or better yet email bonefido AT gmail.com.

Soi Dogs are organsing a pickup at 7.30am on Tuesday with soidog.org. The more we can get in one go, the better. Photos of animals that you can not approach/touch are helpful. Animals will be returned the next day unless additional vet treatment is required. Kittens need to be 12 weeks old or more.

so sad to see this on such short notice...if possible, can you post earlier in the future...i have four soi dogs around my house (i don't mind that they are there) that need to be sterilized! i woke up to five newborn puppies and a bloody mess on my porch this morning! thanks so much for the information and for posting this thread--just sad to have missed it!

so sad to see this on such short notice...if possible, can you post earlier in the future...i have four soi dogs around my house (i don't mind that they are there) that need to be sterilized! i woke up to five newborn puppies and a bloody mess on my porch this morning! thanks so much for the information and for posting this thread--just sad to have missed it!

I hear you. Where were the notices stuck to buildings/shop windows/trees? We're not all psychic! And Rawai/Sai Yuan area on brink of being overwhelmed with dog packs. Again. It's not as though a few printed posters cost so much. And not everyone subscribes to the local rags. What's the point of asking for locations/descriptions if no one forewarned?

I hear you. Where were the notices stuck to buildings/shop windows/trees? We're not all psychic! And Rawai/Sai Yuan area on brink of being overwhelmed with dog packs. Again. It's not as though a few printed posters cost so much. And not everyone subscribes to the local rags. What's the point of asking for locations/descriptions if no one forewarned?

hopefully next time there will be ample notice...:)