Chesa Swiss Restaurant

Has anyone been recently? I Would be most appreciative of a review, as the wife and I are considering it when we're in BKK next week. We're particularly interested in trying the fondue.

Please provide any thoughts and details about your visit including taste, value, staff, ambiance, etc...

Thanks.

UCS

:)

We go to Chesa on a regular basis and always enjoy the food - definitely one of our favourite Western restaurants. Good service and both the Swiss owners are very nice guys.

Never tried the fondue but pretty sure that you will not be disappointed as this probably is their signature dish.

Enjoy!

Outstanding restaurant.

Service is in the best Thai tradition (no one provides smoother service than the Thai, in my opinion). Attentive, timely, unobtrusive, but there when you need it.

The food is superb. It can be a bit pricey, depending on what you order, but the fondu is mid-priced and delicious.

Ambiance is good.

I can recommend Chesa, and its sister restaurant in Central World, without reservation.

For the record: I have no connection to the restaurant, but I have met Rene, one of the owners, and I consider him a gentleman.