If Thaksin Was A Chicken, The Thai Military Would Be The Egg

webfact

Quite simple for Pheu Thai if they want to govern. Govern to the constitution with democratic intent, and leave Thaksin in exile...or in a thai prison doing his two years plus additional charges...his choice. Do that and the good general will not bother the democratic process.

They cannot do this because Thaksin is part of a Global master plan to destabilise world governments (Egypt, Tunsia, Libya, Syria, Yemen) and what is happening in Thailand parallels actions in these other countries. We are living in dangerous times as those with power in the world only have to manipulate the masses not only to gain power but to have total control. Thailand is just one of the staging posts. If we were to be more graphic about these world events - I would say we are living in the middle of (at the start of perhaps) World War III. Thaksin and his cohortsare very dangerous men. They stop at nothing including shooting their own pepole with black clad snipers and manipulating the media to make it appear that legitimate goverments are behind these murders. Even events on the Cambodia border are linked to this massive attempt at destabilising Thailand. When people tell me that Farangs should not be involved I say, I live in this world and I do not want to live in a world controlled by these evil men.

ianf,I think you are a very brave man,who dares to go up against this organisation,which ,according to your knowledge and,I guess,trustworthy intelligence,has a "global masterplan" and "stops at nothing" ,including murder,to see it through!Are you not afraid,when you say,that you "do not want to live in a world controlled by these evil men",somebody will take that literally.I mean,being evil as they are,like trying to take down dictators in the countrys you mentioned and so on...?I wish you all the best in your struggle...

You may scorn but time will tell ........ If you search the internet you'll begin to make these links.

Are these eggs to be sold by the kilogram?

My egg to military ratio is based on units, per internationally failed analogy standards.cool.gif

All this talk about egg makes me hungry! I will go and crush some now in order to make me an omelett.

This would also explain the border "Shellings"!