Red Shirt Leader Natthawut: No Pheu Thai Policy To Pardon Thaksin

webfact

I dont think Thaksin will have the guts to come back like a hero, too scared of assasination especially if the Reds are on the streets

That is basically what he said in his interview with the ABC - that he would have to worry about being assassinated if he returns and that he is comfortable living in and doing business in other parts of the world, so he may not want to actually return to Thailand. This is in contradiction to what he said to his followers, that he'll be back by the end of the year. You can never know what to believe when he speaks. It is not the kind of trait that is appropriate for a leader of a country.

Most leaders follow the 'company line'........the whole truth is rarely released, unless advantageous or beneficial to the government......bad economical news will be released on selected dates to limit inpact.......it's political engineering...........you are welcome to believe leaders are truthful and honest of course.......:)

they know it is the end if Thaksin is killed and all will dissappear overnight.

You may be right. The Shinawatra clan is large and wealthy, though it seems that Thaksin is the only megalomaniac, so if he dies there may not be someone who could take his place.

Yes i think Thaksin is the sole driving force behind his family getting involved in politics now - if not for him, they would be well out of it. Yingluck looks so out of her depth, and she must know it, but at the end of the day, her brother is the reason why she and all the other Shinawatras live in the height of luxury that they do, so if he says "you will stand to be PM", what else can she do but accept? Payback time for all those plum positions, like presidency of AIS, that he set up for her.

I would suggest that it is Thaksin's ex-wife as much as Thaksin himself that is the reason the clan is wealthy. Thaksin stated in the past "I should have listened to my family and stayed out of politics" ... but he doesn't seem to mind offering up his kid sister as the sacrificial goat this time around.

Judging by Rubl post #21 the sure footed goat is becoming even more adept at negotiating the the deep gorges and ravines of Thai politics.......:)

I would suggest that it is Thaksin's ex-wife as much as Thaksin himself that is the reason the clan is wealthy. Thaksin stated in the past "I should have listened to my family and stayed out of politics" ... but he doesn't seem to mind offering up his kid sister as the sacrificial goat this time around.

Judging by Rubl post #21 the sure footed goat is becoming even more adept at negotiating the the deep gorges and ravines of Thai politics.......:)

Personally I think the 'even more adept' should be 'more adept' at the most. Basicly Ms. Yingluck still manages to say 'to be defined', 'when the time is right', 'later' a lot.

Personally I think the 'even more adept' should be 'more adept' at the most. Basicly Ms. Yingluck still manages to say 'to be defined', 'when the time is right', 'later' a lot.

It is far less damaging for PTP if she never actually answers a question directly --- after all her brother's "Democracy is not my goal" quote still comes back to haunt him. "Say nothing and say it loudly!" seems to be the party-list #1 candidate's motto for the "Thaksin thinks PTP does" mob :)

It is far less damaging for PTP if she never actually answers a question directly --- after all her brother's "Democracy is not my goal" quote still comes back to haunt him. "Say nothing and say it loudly!" seems to be the party-list #1 candidate's motto for the "Thaksin thinks PTP does" mob :)

"Say nothing and say it loudly"...........one could get the impression she had been taking lessons from you JD......:lol:

Edited by 473geo

Mr Natthawut added that the Pheu Thai Party has offered itself to work for the country because it is confident that the past performances could guarantee its potential in solving both economic and political issues. He hence called upon Mr Kaewsun to be clear about the issue and to respect people’s intention.

Well, reconstruction of all the torched building certainly is good for the construction business.

Remember his speech: Everybody bring a bottle of gasoline and we will burn this city!

Well, reconstruction of all the torched building certainly is good for the construction business.

Remember his speech: Everybody bring a bottle of gasoline and we will burn this city!

That was Arisman, who is still on-the-run even though most other leaders have turned themselves in, probably because he knows he's toast. Natthawut was the one who instructed the massive crowd to burn the country and that he'll take responsibility. Here's some revision for you: