Depilatory Aids

Bagwan

Sorry to intrude ladies but I need a little help. I wince when I watch she who does the ironing using tweezers to pull out hairs from her armpits. It looks very painful to me and, like a good News of the World reporter, I usually make my excuses and leave when she is engaged in this I have wandered around pharmacists in Pattaya seeking out "Nair" or "Veet" depilatory creams which used to be on sale , admittedly yonks ago, in the UK. I assume that these products have been improved/ superseded now. What are the current products called and where can I purchase ? Please. Pretty please.

They do have them at Boots I think but you might consider springing for laser hair removal, I believe its not too costly here and it is much more permanent and no nasty chemicals

If I got laser hair removal it would take about 100 years to remove my underarm hair!! And I am not hairy!!!

Just ask in Boots - it may be called Immac. Put it on for 8 minutes and shower off. Much better than shaving or tweezing ouch!!

Don't let your missus put that stuff on her crotch as the area is too sensitive and chemical burns will follow. Also laser treatment would be useless for a dark-skinned woman.

You are preaching to the converted. When a a mere callow youth I gave my then wife a shoulder massage with an embrocation ointment. One thing led top another and we got in the mood. Unfortunately some of the ointment under my finger nails didn't do her naughty bits much good and she was in agony for 10 minutes of so, getting busy in the shower trying to wash the stuff away. I didn't get any for over a month after that - well, not from her anyway.

Many thanks to those who have helped out . Will go out now, fully armed, on the prowl searching for the precious Immac.