Wanted - Yamaha Raider S 1900Cc

dagling

Never seen one in Thailand... You may have to import it.

I don't know much about cruisers, but Red Baron has this registered and plated 1900 cc cruiser for sale at the moment:

100215-0000430.jpg

08 XV1900 midnightstar

598,000฿

Same same but different? ;)

Ride On!

Tony

Thailand is a bit different than countries in the West, here we take what we can-get importing a Yamaha Raider S 1900 will cost you an incredible amount of money

Still comparing what the 2008 Yamaha Mid-Night-Star XV1900 costs at Redbaron I suggest honestly you look seriously into that option...

Edited by katabeachbum
promo removed

Thailand is a bit different than countries in the West, here we take what we can-get – importing a Yamaha Raider S 1900 will cost you an incredible amount of money

Still comparing what the 2008 Yamaha Mid-Night-Star XV1900 costs at Redbaron I suggest honestly you look seriously into that option...

I saw one for sale at the Pattaya Bike Week. It was a 2008 and i think it was about 500.000 B. I also saw one for sale on mocyc.com, but do not know the price. I am sure it was a dealer in the Don Muang area.

Jan

used to have a 2005 Honda VTX 1800, should be approx 15 in Thailand, so I know what you are looking for.

post-81971-0-80182800-1307790533_thumb.jpost-81971-0-96393900-1307790585_thumb.j

seen one yammy 1900 here in Phuket. Thats it.

red baron 600k sounds like a bargain if its in good shape

bad shape 2002 vtx 1800 easily fetches 380k

Thailand is a bit different than countries in the West, here we take what we can-get – importing a Yamaha Raider S 1900 will cost you an incredible amount of money

I saw one for sale at the Pattaya Bike Week. It was a 2008 and i think it was about 500.000 B. I also saw one for sale on mocyc.com, but do not know the price. I am sure it was a dealer in the Don Muang area.

Jan

Just checked mocyc.com. The Raider is still there. It is a 2008 model, they do not say anything about the price.

Jan

Just checked mocyc.com. The Raider is still there. It is a 2008 model, they do not say anything about the price.

Have you got a link to that ?

Could n't find anything on mocyc.com .

Cheers !

Jan

Have you got a link to that ?

Could n't find anything on mocyc.com .

Cheers !

Yes, here it is www.soryon.com

• 1 year later...