Coup Leader Willing To Join Government Of Yingluck

george

^ Sorry, I support the "fugitive"

But it doesn't mean I'm an extremist.

It's only business, Thaksin is good for my business. Or more exactly the PAD is bad for my business and the democrats don't have what it takes to keep them under control.

Nothing personal.

So you think only about yourself and not how it will affect the Thai people?

Thanks for atleast being honest in your selfishness.

Thai people, when they vote, only think how the result is going to affect them.

The same goes for the foreigners who post here.

Thinking otherwise is naive.

I'm not selfish, just realistic.

I can't afford to be a dreamer. I'm not a student, I'm not retired, a number of people depend on me, I can't really afford to be a dreamer.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

extremists attacking a non extremist

extremists attacking different extremists

sigh

And while all this goes on I am sure many in the rural areas are discussing how to vote to stop the slide on the SET............:rolleyes:

Immediately after the poll result, Thaksin announced

that provinces which had voted heavily for TRT would be rewarded in the allocation of

government spending. This, he explained, was a matter of gratitude. In Thailand's old

political culture, a patron must always look after his own people first. This principle is

now being elevated to national policy

What is the problem ? Of course when elected, someone first duty is to thank people who vote for him. Do you know any leader in the world, who, once elected, start by promoting policies favorable to people who didn't vote for him ?

I can understand that some people are not happy with the possibility of Thaksin's return, but please try to make sense.

That is not how most democracies work.

Infact, if such an idea was even uttered in my home-country that person would have to resign their seat from the public outcry.

This policy above went to extremes, where emergency funding for water pumps to stop flooding was denied as punishment for Surat Thani for not voting for TRT. This was SPECIFICALLY stated by the two losing TRT candidates for Samui. Sorry your public works budget is cut 80%, should have voted for us.

This policy of the devil was only reversed when flooding was so bad many farangs were trapped and injured, but also when the international press got the story, and started asking Thaksin. WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING WITH THE EMERGENCY?

Then, and only then, were the aid taps turned on.

This is NOT how a national government should ever act.

People died over this.

It is NOT the same as increasing pork projects to your favored districts. This was vindictive revenge masquerading as favoring friendly districts. So when Thaksin says I will not take revenge, I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT.

Edited by animatic

extremists attacking a non extremist

extremists attacking different extremists

sigh

And while all this goes on I am sure many in the rural areas are discussing how to vote to stop the slide on the SET............:rolleyes:

Yes, since Thaksin makes a point of distributing the Wall Street Journal to all homes in Issan so they can be better informed on world affairs.