June 10, 201115 yr We are in Canada while my husband's family is overseeing the build of a house we are building for ourselves, May and sister-in law. We have split the house 50-50 with sister-in law but they are letting me pick the colours, tiles, lighting etc. It is not an elaborate house, just basic 3 bed bungalow. I want to communicate the colours of the tiles and paint that I want but it is difficult to do as its all going through my colour blind husband, we only have one niece who has an email address so I am hoping to send her some links of what I want, but it would be better if I could use Thailand links. Easier for them.
June 10, 201115 yr I think it would be easier for everyone if you could make it clear as to what it is you want and/or expect from people reading your post.
June 10, 201115 yr Author I think it would be easier for everyone if you could make it clear as to what it is you want and/or expect from people reading your post. It says on the title of the thread that I need links to Thai companies that have pics of paint samples, tiles etc....not sure I can be more clear than that. I have been googling and have found some links to paint companies but any suggestions would be helpful.
June 10, 201115 yr Here this will give you an idea of what is available in Thailand http://www.boonthavorn.com/index.php Here also are the web sites for Home Pro and Home Works, which will give you additional ideas http://www.homeworks.co.th/index.html And http://www.homepro.co.th/index.php Go through these sites, and when you find something that you like, just copy the url (up in the address bar) and send it to your niece. The first one has the greatest selection once you figure out the categories Good luck
June 10, 201115 yr Author Here this will give you an idea of what is available in Thailand http://www.boonthavorn.com/index.php Here also are the web sites for Home Pro and Home Works, which will give you additional ideas http://www.homeworks.co.th/index.html And http://www.homepro.co.th/index.php Go through these sites, and when you find something that you like, just copy the url (up in the address bar) and send it to your niece. The first one has the greatest selection once you figure out the categories Good luck Thank you Thank you!!
June 11, 201115 yr Here this will give you an idea of what is available in Thailand http://www.boonthavorn.com/index.php Here also are the web sites for Home Pro and Home Works, which will give you additional ideas http://www.homeworks.co.th/index.html And http://www.homepro.co.th/index.php Go through these sites, and when you find something that you like, just copy the url (up in the address bar) and send it to your niece. The first one has the greatest selection once you figure out the categories Good luck Thank you Thank you!! Cotto tiles, just google it
Create an account or sign in to comment