Indian girl raped, hanged inside police station

News_Editor

Indian girl raped, hanged inside police station

2011-06-12 02:36:25 GMT+7 (ICT)

LAKHIMPUR, INDIA (BNO NEWS) -- A 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped and hanged inside a police station premise in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, the Times of India reported on Saturday.

The body of the girl, who was missing since Friday evening, was found hanging from a tree near an under-construction administrative block inside the police station in Nighasan area. All the 11 policemen posted there were suspended.

"The girl had taken her cattle for grazing in the rear side of the building. When she did not return till late hours her mother went to the spot and found the girl's body hanging from the tree," Superintendent of Police DK Rai said.

"All the 11 policemen, including station officer and two sub-inspectors, who were present at the police station, have been placed under suspension," he added.

According to Rai, the post mortem of the body was conducted by a panel of three doctors and it has been viedographed.

An investigation is underway.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-06-12

<deleted>! I often spend time in India and things like this happen all over the world. For me it brings up the importance of people who take on a job of policing and have no morals or ethics. India is already a extreme place, both spiritually, religiously and morally. The world is at a point that violence against innocence has less attention than many popular programs such as the war on drugs, war on corruption, war on whatever. There should be a non-violent war against f*cking over the weaker. Anywhooooo what's for dinner? closedeyes.:closedeyes:"

Edited by MILT

R.I.P

Anterian how could possible compere ducks to what happened to this poor 14 year old girl, and then on top of that poor taste comment, you blame the mother, you should really engage brain before typing.

the only good piece of your post was the Latin, but this is an English speaking forum

India is in my opinion the arse hole of the world. Under suspension? Not locked up? Of course not. The BIB look like Robin Hood in comparison to the scum in India.

Eh?

I suggest you read up on the royal thai police.

Perhaps start here. Make sure to read about the testicle crushers of Kalasin.

http://www.chiangmainews.com/indepth/details.php?id=2121

RIP to the young girl.

LAKHIMPUR: Police today ruled out that the 14-year-old girl, who was found hanging inside the premises of a police station here, was murdered citing the post mortem report, even as the NHRC said it would send a team to look into allegations of rape.

"The post mortem report mentioned asphyxia, as a result of hanging, the cause of death which rules out the allegation of murder," Superintendent of police DK Rai said.

He said other than that from hanging, there was no injury mark on the victim's body. There was a minor abrasion on her right leg.

My link

http://hindustan.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37032

http://www.legalserviceindia.com/article/l7-%E2%80%9CRape%E2%80%9D-Texual-or-Psychological-The-need-to-change-Section-375-of-the-IPC,-1860.html

Edited by Scott
edited for fair use policy

"The post mortem report mentioned asphyxia, as a result of hanging, the cause of death which rules out the allegation of murder," Superintendent of police DK Rai said.

I do not see how this in any way rules out murder and the two message boards that you linked to do not seem to either. :ermm:

• 1 month later...

LAKHIMPUR: Police today ruled out that the 14-year-old girl, who was found hanging inside the premises of a police station here, was murdered citing the post mortem report, even as the NHRC said it would send a team to look into allegations of rape. "The post mortem report mentioned asphyxia, as a result of hanging, the cause of death which rules out the allegation of murder," Superintendent of police DK Rai said. He said other than that from hanging, there was no injury mark on the victim's body. There was a minor abrasion on her right leg.

So, in India, murder does not include hanging? Are they insinuating the girl hanged herself?

If she was gang-raped, the trauma of that could cause death, could it not?

There are a lot of sordid questions regarding this case that need to be answered. All policemen with any criminal involvement in this, should be prosecuted and sentenced to the full extent of the law.