OLA Cheap Thai language course with ED visa

question to Mac walen.If i would go to your school and when my first year is finished I want to move to a different city(anywere)Will you give the paper work to release me and what ever papers I need for my new school? There is some papers that you can do so I dont have to leave thailand and do the whole visa thing again.Will you assist your student whit this?

Of course, we will give you whatever documents you need. No problem at all.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have just spent 12 Months living in Jomtien and 7 Months of that time studying at Walen in Pattaya. I must agree that they are not the cheapest option especially for private lessons (700 baht per hour where as some places are 200) I met a few other people who were attending other schools and compaired teaching literature and discussed teaching methods with them etc.

In conclusion i think that most schools are similar in their methods but in the end i was glad i chose Walen as the teachers there are enthusiastic and professional. They also sorted out my ED documents promply etc...

I am sure there are plenty of other good schools about and probably many who are cheaper! But Walen are professional and i really enjoyed going there.

• Like 1