June 13, 201115 yr Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here has a contact in a Honda garage? My Thai is non existant pretty much but I'm looking for a good price on some new 09 Civic tail lights, does anybody have any ideas? Thank you
June 13, 201115 yr Well, if you said whereabouts you were in Thailand maybe someone can help. The Honda dealer near us in Sukhothai has several people who can communicate enough to know what you want, so your nearest dealer would be the place to go I reckon. The price from Honda I think will be the price you will have to pay what ever it is.
June 13, 201115 yr Well, if you said whereabouts you were in Thailand maybe someone can help. The Honda dealer near us in Sukhothai has several people who can communicate enough to know what you want, so your nearest dealer would be the place to go I reckon. The price from Honda I think will be the price you will have to pay what ever it is. plenty of copies for sale and some of the mod/styling garages may have original for sale, as they have been replaced on some hot rod civic
Create an account or sign in to comment