Customized Toilet Paper

Neeranam

I'm thinking of buying some toilet paper to export to the UK.

It would have football clubs on it. Liverpool toilet paper would make a bomb at xmas in Manchester for example. maybe a picture of the Queen for sale in Ireland etc.

Does anyone know any factories in Thailand that would do this?

:o

I'm thinking of buying some toilet paper to export to the UK.

It would have football clubs on it. Liverpool toilet paper would make a bomb at xmas in Manchester for example. maybe a picture of the Queen for sale in Ireland etc.

Does anyone know any factories in Thailand that would do this?

:D

Politicians would be good.... :o

totster :D

I`m sure you could get it done but as it would be illegal as you well know. You would first have to get it past customs.

Secondly you would probably have to ship over a few container loads to make it profitable. It`s not as if you could stuff a few rolls in your bag like we normally do with some small cheap articles to take home and sell to cover our airfare. Nice Idea though.

Football tops sell well back home "I`ve heard".

Most of the cheap (Embossed) bog paper used to come out of Tiawan and now probably comes out of China.I would have thought that Thailand would import from outside the Kingdom.

You also have to have a cheap reliable supply of paper pulp...

There are people who do custom toilet paper already....its really easy to do...only takes a relatively simple printing roller and some paper....its a novelty and the low volume of sales will not justify the world wide distribution system you envision....at least in my opinion it could be more easily done locally.

By the way....when I was visiting the Tower of London way back in 1969 I seem to recall that the toilet paper there had "Property of Her Majesty the Queen" printed on it...was/is this a regular thing or was it some custodian's joke?