Mobile Phones

simplybbq

Yeah nokia seem's to be the Thais first choice but there all made in the sweatcamp's of china using the same part's as the cheeper brand's, same as sony useing cheep screen's and living on the reputation they had in the past, this all came from usb's Asia pacific channel the other night not me !

I agree Nokia seems to be the most popular. Each time my Mrs' wants a new phone usually the latest model, I simply show her Nokia's homepage and the models that will be rolling off the production lines next and how much superior they are to the latest model in the shops. :o

I have been pulling her on this way for nearly two years. :D If she had her way she would get a new phone each time a new model was launched. :D

I agree Nokia seems to be the most popular. Each time my Mrs' wants a new phone usually the latest model, I simply show her Nokia's homepage and the models that will be rolling off the production lines next and how much superior they are to the latest model in the shops.  :o

I have been pulling her on this way for nearly two years.  :D If she had her way she would get a new phone each time a new model was launched.  :D

Glad to hear I'm not alone. Lost count of how many phones the missus has had.