World Cup

I'm just facing facts SS.

My Favourite sports , in this order are.....

Boxing

Football

Rugby

Cricket

WE ARE BETTER THAN AUSTRALIA/RUSSIA AT ALL OF THEM

MWUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Olympics,Tennis,Swimming, Barbies, Being killed by Sharks, ugly birds, Home and Away, Harold Bishop.................you can keep them

Now , wheres the nearest Bookies............ :D

Who the #uck is Harold Bishop ?....never watched home and away and never will...

Chon.....stop drinking bottles of that "Lampard Red"...its no good for u....look at the #ull#hit ur posting......

Yes...the Fly is like a Great White that circles the seal colony....once u make a mistake, u know the black fin that brings death will come to u.... :D

as for ugly birds...hmmmmm...u must not have have been into a English nightclub.. :o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olympics,Tennis,Swimming, Barbies, Being killed by Sharks, ugly birds, Home and Away, Harold Bishop.................you can keep them

:o LOL, spat my coffee all over my computer.

Chonabot 15 / 0 Super_shite

And me! :D Good stuff, Chon. I'd quit while you're miles behind SS before you really look a c**t!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAH555555555555555555555555555555555

The Fly is flexing some muscle, while he awaits victory in November...... :D

You can't flex it too much, ss, you're already straining those two clapped out cells way too much...Cap'n, I think she's gonna blooow!! :o:D:D

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

:o LOL, spat my coffee all over my computer.

Chonabot 15 / 0 Super_shite

u sure it was coffee..... :D:D

I'll say one thing for Oz , some of the music is ###### fine , just listening to Jet..... :D

Think I'll stick High Voltage on next...... :o

Fly on the Wall... :D

AC/DC.....fine tunes

Highway to hel_l...(which is what Uruguay is on)

The Fly awaits victory in November......

Edited by Siam_superfly

I'll say one thing for Oz , some of the music is ###### fine , just listening to Jet..... :D

Think I'll stick High Voltage on next...... :o

Fly on the Wall... :D

AC/DC.....fine tunes

Highway to hel_l...(which is what Uruguay is on)

The Fly awaits victory in November......

Rolf Harris: My boomerang won't come back

How quick the English always are to write off Australia.....but its only in soccer that they can get away with it.....for now.....

Soccer

Boxing ( Hatton)

Cricket( Ashes)

Rugby ( we are still World Champs)

:o

btw I hope Oz beat Uraguay , lets face it they aren't even as good as Poland....

Gonna be hard for Oz to beat them at home and better hope they have a big goal differential if they can beat them in Oz. :D

On another note Uruguay is ranked #25 while Oz is #50!!! :D

Chons - left out Neighbours!!! :D

Edited by britmaveric

[Who the #uck is Harold Bishop ?....never watched home and away and never will...

Chon.....stop drinking bottles of that "Lampard Red"...its no good for u....look at the #ull#hit ur posting......

Yes...the Fly is like a Great White that circles the seal colony....once u make a mistake, u know the black fin that brings death will come to u.... :D

as for ugly birds...hmmmmm...u must not have have been into a English nightclub.. :o

Don't try and pretend you don't know who Harold Bishop is. He's one of your most famous citizens.

I think the Aussies will win 5-0.

Gottcha now Superfly/pieboy. No two people in the world could be that stupid. :D

:D:D

Treacherous Old Croc...ur about as funny as a fart in an elevator...... :D

Tsetse, let get something straight. I'm not on your side. And that doesn't make me treacherous or a traitor or any of the other names you have seen fit to call me. It only makes you a pathetic little a/hole. I have run out of patience with your "join me or you're the enemy" crap. While I will continue to battle and stir the pommy bastards in the field of sport I will consider you to be the yoke around my neck. You, with your limited intelligence and over use of invective, have given the ancient enemy so many easy digs it has made my fight almost imossible.

I am not on the other side, but never on yours. Shut the f up :o

Tsetse, let get something straight. I'm not on your side. And that doesn't make me treacherous or a traitor or any of the other names you have seen fit to call me. It only makes you a pathetic little a/hole. I have run out of patience with your "join me or you're the enemy" crap. While I will continue to battle and stir the pommy bastards in the field of sport I will consider you to be the yoke around my neck. You, with your limited intelligence and over use of invective, have given the ancient enemy so many easy digs it has made my fight almost imossible.

Super_Shite, consider yourself well and truly bollocked :D

Good old Supermouth!!

At least we English can retain unity in our Aussie vs Pom baiting here, so that would o tbe another discipline we are better than you at........

:D 100% concur

Gottcha now Superfly/pieboy. No two people in the world could be that stupid. :D

Careful Croc old mate. That might be a mod your talking to. I wrote a line the same as yours and it's disappeared.

U should be shot for treason....

U , Lampard and Pro Fart are the Axis of Evil....

:o:D

While I will continue to battle and stir the pommy bastards in the field of sport I will consider you to be the yoke around my neck.

Traitor !!

and I consider u the coward who goes crying to Lampard as soon as things start getting hot....

The Fly is strong...speed of the panther, strength of the bear.....

The World Cup is coming Old Croc, and ours starts next month....if u cant stand shoulder with ur country men...u are nothing in the eye's of the Fly....

Ahhh Old Croc....u wouldnt be a school teacher by any chance..??

Careful Croc old mate. That might be a mod your talking to. I wrote a line the same as yours and it's disappeared.

Lampard (fat guts)......How can the Fly be a Mod..???...if I had posted like that...I would be on a week or two holiday from TV, "AGAIN"...... :D

Benidict Arnold....

take some chill out pills Old Croc (Benidict Arnold)..... :D

Pie Boys gonna love this post......talk about giving the poms easy digs :D

Edited by Siam_superfly