World Cup

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fly awaits victory in November......

The English posters and the traitor may have hijacked this thread, in their never ending quest destory the Fly....but the Fly stands proud and waits for the World Cup to begin.....

Uruguay are going down like a protein shake in November...

The English posters and the traitor may have hijacked this thread, in their never ending quest destory the Fly....but the Fly stands proud and waits for the World Cup to begin.....

Destory the fly - I wouldn't know how to!

Destory the fly - I wouldn't know how to!

Pieboy this might help..... :o

product_earth_flying_insect.jpg

For them to have a chance, Australia must score in Uraguay, and hopefully keep them scoreless in Australia.

When is the game ?

I'm getting pro Ozzie now. I've come up with an idea. We could send Superfly over with his team of Cambodian midgets and infiltrate the Uraguyan team. We'd have to swap all eleven of course to give Australia a fair chance. Although be warned of Gustavo Poyet. He looks liks a Cambodian Midget in the first place.

Thats not even funny Lampard.....

what will be funny, is watching u lot decend into chaos, after England gets knocked out of the Cup next year...hopefully by Australia.....

Then I will know for sure, that God is an Australian...

As I've said before , I hope Oz win and qualify , the we will have more threads like this next year. :D

Better hope we dont play England..... :o

I would welcome the chance to play Oz in the groups or beyond.

A usual pattern is emerging here , I am saying I hope your lot win , instead of being gracious you turn around and predict that you will beat us if you qualify and you will enjoy seeing us knocked out.

Reminiscent of the fat bully in the playground without any mates , sad really.

:D

Edited by chonabot

As I've said before , I hope Oz win and qualify , the we will have more threads like this next year. :D

A usual pattern is emerging here , I am saying I hope your lot win , instead of being gracious you turn around and predict that you will beat us if you qualify and you will enjoy seeing us knocked out.

Yeah, he/she is one sad <deleted>! Uncooth to the end :D

Why??

Something tells me you're not a real aussie as you really wouldn't want to see the wallabies get thrashed in footie as well as everything else. You may have had a daft result a couple of years ago in that meaningless friendly, but when the gloves are off you will be made to look like a schollgirls B team even with an underperforming England side. :D

Treacherous Old Croc...ur about as funny as a fart in an elevator...... :D

Tsetse, let get something straight. I'm not on your side. And that doesn't make me treacherous or a traitor or any of the other names you have seen fit to call me. It only makes you a pathetic little a/hole. I have run out of patience with your "join me or you're the enemy" crap. While I will continue to battle and stir the pommy bastards in the field of sport I will consider you to be the yoke around my neck. You, with your limited intelligence and over use of invective, have given the ancient enemy so many easy digs it has made my fight almost imossible.

I am not on the other side, but never on yours. Shut the f up :o

I was pissed when I posted this the other night.

I would like to apologise to any Pommy Bastards I might have offended by my over use of the vernacular. :D

Why??

Something tells me you're not a real aussie as you really wouldn't want to see the wallabies get thrashed in footie as well as everything else.

Those voices in ur head are telling u lies again Jackr......

What are u talking about The Fly having a go at the Wallabies ??....if u can find a Fly post in which The Fly has had a go at the Wallabies...then the Fly will resign from TV.....

go for it Jackr.....fool !!

The Fly has said before, that there has been a line drawn in the sand, which cant be crossed...

It will be harder for Australia to win against Uruguay in November, than it will be to beat England....

Now stop crying about what happened to u back in school days.., or I'll give u a chinese burn and take ur lunch money....... ( The Fly isnt fat ) :D

Edited by Siam_superfly

Treacherous Old Croc...ur about as funny as a fart in an elevator...... :D

Tsetse, let get something straight. I'm not on your side. And that doesn't make me treacherous or a traitor or any of the other names you have seen fit to call me. It only makes you a pathetic little a/hole. I have run out of patience with your "join me or you're the enemy" crap. While I will continue to battle and stir the pommy bastards in the field of sport I will consider you to be the yoke around my neck. You, with your limited intelligence and over use of invective, have given the ancient enemy so many easy digs it has made my fight almost imossible.

I am not on the other side, but never on yours. Shut the f up :o

I was pissed when I posted this the other night.

I would like to apologise to any Pommy Bastards I might have offended by my over use of the vernacular. :D

Traitor....

Fly , I wil happily have a wager with you , if Oz and England meet in Germany 2006 , England will win.

10,000 baht , held by someone trustworthy on this board.

So put your money where your trap is whipping boy.......

10,000 baht...England v Australia in a World Cup game.....ok (but)...The Fly has to make sure that we have a full side...no red carded players or injuries...and a bottle of Jack Daniels aswell...ok...ur on....

Lampard is not a trustworthy member of this board.....so dont ask me to leave any baht with him.... :o