World Cup

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For them to have a chance, Australia must score in Uraguay, and hopefully keep them scoreless in Australia.

When is the game ?

I'm getting pro Ozzie now. I've come up with an idea. We could send Superfly over with his team of Cambodian midgets and infiltrate the Uraguyan team. We'd have to swap all eleven of course to give Australia a fair chance. Although be warned of Gustavo Poyet. He looks liks a Cambodian Midget in the first place.

For them to have a chance, Australia must score in Uraguay, and hopefully keep them scoreless in Australia.

When is the game ?

Return game in Sydney on Nov 16th....first game 2 weeks before....

i think i heard the first game is on the 12th nov and yes the return is 16th.

does anyone in pattaya no anywhere these two game might be shown and what channel it may be on,,cheers guys.

When is the game ?

the first game is 12th november i heard and yes 2nd game the 16th.

anywhere in n

pattaya showing these two games as i will be over there for them. cheers guys

When is the game ?

the first game is 12th november i heard and yes 2nd game the 16th.

anywhere in n

pattaya showing these two games as i will be over there for them. cheers guys

ABC Asia Pacific will cover this if nobody else has the rights in this region.

When is the game ?

I hope the Ozzies win , unlike some I have an affinity for our cousins down under.

I have none for the merchants of marching powder.... :o

How quick the English always are to write off Australia.....but its only in soccer that they can get away with it.....for now.....

Soccer

Boxing ( Hatton)

Cricket( Ashes)

Rugby ( we are still World Champs)

:o

btw I hope Oz beat Uraguay , lets face it they aren't even as good as Poland....

Soccer is only sport in which England has the wood on Australia....ur British Lions where smashed by a powerful All Blacks out-fit, ur cricket team didnt win the Ashes, the series was handed to them by a out of form Australian side, and if u think that one fight in which ur guy threw 800 recorded punches and couldnt knock Zu over a standard of boxing in England, then u'd better think again.....

Edited by Siam_superfly

How quick the English always are to write off Australia.....but its only in soccer that they can get away with it.....for now.....

Soccer

Boxing ( Hatton)

Cricket( Ashes)

btw I hope Oz beat Uraguay , lets face it they aren't even as good as Poland....

Soccer is only sport in which England has the wood on Australia....ur British Lions where smashed by a powerful All Blacks out-fit, ur cricket team didnt win the Ashes, the series was handed to them by a out of form Australian side, and if u think that one fight in which ur guy threw 800 recorded punches and couldnt knock Zu over a standard of boxing in England, then u'd better think again.....

Oh I must have imagined it all then...... :D

ps I though All Blacks were Kiwis , I thought Tzyu was Russian, I thought it was us Poms who made excuses like " Out of form"......tell you what , when you get the team "in-Form" we'll have a rematch...........mwuhahahhahhahhahhha :D

Soccer

Boxing ( Hatton)

Cricket( Ashes)

Oh I must have imagined it all then...... :D

ps I though All Blacks were Kiwis , I thought Tzyu was Russian, I thought it was us Poms who made excuses like " Out of form"......tell you what , when you get the team "in-Form" we'll have a rematch...........mwuhahahhahhahhahhha :D

Naaaaa..u gotta do better than that...

U sai England where World Champs..hmmmm, but ur combined side cant beat one national team..... :D ...even in one game

Its ok for Zu to be an Australian Boxer when its suits u, but then he's a Russian again when difficult truths come out.....

and its not an excuse.....how else would u explain the indifferent form of the Australian side in the Ashes and the games in that tour of Engalnd before......no excuses....would u put ur house on a rematch of the series..??

I'm just facing facts SS.

My Favourite sports , in this order are.....

Boxing

Football

Rugby

Cricket

WE ARE BETTER THAN AUSTRALIA/RUSSIA AT ALL OF THEM

MWUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Olympics,Tennis,Swimming, Barbies, Being killed by Sharks, ugly birds, Home and Away, Harold Bishop.................you can keep them

MWUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Now , wheres the nearest Bookies............ :o