Farang Folly .

onionluke

I am beggining to think the exrernal features of my house with its stucco neo classical corinthian columns, elizabethan baroque arches , purple glazed balustrade and reproduction coach lamps has become a bit of a laughing matter in the village , although many remark on its inherent beauty and ellegance . I mean it does stand out as a bit of folly . I thought painting it blue and pink would give it an understated quality .

I am now saving for a Rotunda that will double as an incinerator.

Luke

Why don't you go the whole hog, (while there laughing) build a Poop deck, complete with Mizzen-mast, and a 'run-up' for the 'UJJ' all done, (at 0600 Hours) to 'Reveille' on the bugle, just as the village starts it's; "good morning Thailand" speeches. Maybe they will stop laughing at you then.

Edited by Tonto21

Why don't you go the whole hog, (while there laughing) build a Poop deck, complete with Mizzen-mast, and a 'run-up' for the 'UJJ' all done, (at 0600 Hours) to 'Reveille' on the bugle, just as the village starts it's; "good morning Thailand" speeches. Maybe they will stop laughing at you then.

now there's a man with taste!

Avast , where's thar mizzen mast ?

I tried Bagpipes at dawn but the boss of the soi has a bigger tanoy .

Avast , where's thar mizzen mast ?

I tried Bagpipes at dawn but the boss of the soi has a bigger tanoy .

Mizzenmast?.................. be the 3rd tallest mast in a structure.

make sure your rotunda has suitable featurettes to will allow a pair of tasteful mini-rotunda gazebos to be erected nearby in future - like little baby rotundas! too cute!!

Just put a match to the bloody thing.

make sure your rotunda has suitable featurettes to will allow a pair of tasteful mini-rotunda gazebos to be erected nearby in future - like little baby rotundas! too cute!!

Just put a match to the bloody thing.

The incinetator will use a match ignition system .

On a happy note the midden in the back yard has transformed into a tomato and egg plant orchard, from the chucked oot som tam leftovers great things grow !