Moving Or Retiring In Thailand?

jordanx

If you are a single man who is planning to visit Thailand for an extended period or to retire I would be interested in interviewing you for a documentary I am preparing to produce.

The ideal candiates would be in their home countries preparing to leave for Thailand and would allow me to capture their adventure on film.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in participating in such a project, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks very much!

If you are a single man who is planning to visit Thailand for an extended period or to retire I would be interested in interviewing you for a documentary I am preparing to produce.

The ideal candiates would be in their home countries preparing to leave for Thailand and would allow me to capture their adventure on film.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in participating in such a project, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks very much!

Hi, may be you in luck. I retire at the end of Oct. and will get off the plane in Thailand on 11/8/05.

In April 2004 I was a single man who moved to Thailand to retire. Lasted about a year before I got married.

I did all my planning on the internet for my first trip to Asia.

After I got here, I never went back.

Retirement in Thailand is great! :o

Edited by richard10365

You can almost see this program before ever it is produced.

I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole and I'd advise others to stay away from it.

I'll be more than a little amaized if this guy is looking for a Brit that moves to Thailand and settles down in a quiet area for a quiet life.

There is no news in that is there.