Son Of Sydney Underworld Boss Surrenders To Australian Federal Police In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />I would also love to know more about who his family is, out of pure curiousity<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Easy, just watch the TV series "Underbelly" George Freeman was 100% Sydney, and if you think the son is a "pussy", i can tell you which is the best pub in Sydney where you can test your theory - personally.

He's not a pussy but a wanke_r that got caught trying to do what his Dad did; control the misery of others. Hard for him not to know, as his brother would have advised him. Hope he spends a lot of money defending himself; maybe not as smart as George! I can't see how you would want to defend a cockroach like this.

Noice, a real teflon Don:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Freeman_(bookmaker)

"However, despite accusations of murder, assault, race-fixing, bribery, illegal gambling and involvement in the drug trade, Freeman's only criminal convictions after 1967 were for SP bookmaking in 1983 and 1986, resulting in fines of $500 and $5000."

The girl, call me biased but I see about 20 Thai girls hotter than that every day. I mean yeah she's OK. Clearly only there to prop up the article.

That's how they traced him...through her!!Apparently reports in an earlier Australian newspaper 'social column' in The Sydney Daily Telegraph reported she gave out 'twitterings' which said 'she was looking forward to meeting up with her loved one down in Hua Hin Thailand'...Oh dear!...the Australian Federal Police (along with half of Sydney)knew within 5 minutes where he was...Game Up!!

Wow she don't look too bad at all. No mention of where she is now or whether or not she retuned to Oz with him.I wonder if she is still there and looking for a partner??:blink:

Edited by sydneyjed

I would also love to know more about who his family is, out of pure curiousity

There was movie made about the family. I think it was in Melbourne but not 100% sure.

You're likely thinking of the 2010 Australian film Animal Kingdom which was loosely based on the Pettingill crime family of Melbourne. (Film is excellent.)

-redwood

Iam not sure if it was becaues our convict ancestry played a large role in the establishment

of modern Australia.

But I really think scum like this are glorified way to much back in my home country.

Funny how a number of criminals of late have run from Oz to Thailand and the feds simply track them down and bring 'em back....... Maybe time for them to find another destination? anyone have alternative countries to suggest?

One of the top crime bosses was found in Greece, maybe thats next.

He "handed himself in"... Pussy !

I bet your old man will be real proud of you !

Yeah, right, they used to also call Ted Bundy a pussy, and Baby Face Nelson and Billy the Kid, Idi Amin, Baby Doc Duvalier. Looks are deceiving..

I guess using words like "Pussy" and showing all these pics of the girl and adverising girls on THIA VISA is not against Thai Visa Bylaws? I am just making a statement. thats all. Nothing meant by it.

As I said its just gratuitous sex. Not much of that around here. Freeman's departure by the way has been delayed. He never made it out on Friday and a booking on the 19.50 flight Emirates to Sydney probably won't be taken up. It seems he has blundered by not flying home voluntarily. The Royal Thai Police now have to act on the international arrest warrant so technically he has to go through the Extradition process which, even if he is willing, could take some time or not depending on the mood of those holding him. I do not think the Aussie Feds are too upset tho, but the media following him might be. Do not know what his moll is doing, apart from appearing here, but this might not be entirely good for her career

Reports from here that he had plenty of minders around Hua Hin and in Bangkok watching over him...last count 14 of them!!

That would be Hua Hin and Lumpini Police at a guess :rolleyes:

Would be interesting to know who else he met in HH

Edited by andrewdrummond

ipad-art-wide-Adam-Freeman-420x0.jpg

Adam Freeman at Bangkok police HQ. Photo: Channel Seven

Phoning home from Bangkok police cell

Former Sydney nightclub owner turned food importer Adam Freeman will spend at least a week in a cell at Bangkok police headquarters until NSW police can bring him back to face drug manufacturing charges.

Freeman, 28, the son of organised crime figure George, had booked a flight to return voluntarily to Australia this weekend, but was told by Australian Federal Police that he would need to enter Thai custody first as there is no extradition agreement with Thailand. Thai police have let Freeman keep his mobile phone, which he is using to call friends, including his model girlfriend of two years, Dominique Le Toullec.

"He has told them he is alone in a cell that has no blanket or pillow, and no one is telling him exactly what is going on," a family friend said yesterday. Last month police issued an international arrest warrant

Read more:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/phoning-home-from-bangkok-police-cell-20110618-1g97o.html#ixzz1PjigPy7e

Sydney Morning Herald

Thai police have let Freeman keep his mobile phone, which he is using to call friends, including his model girlfriend of two years, Dominique Le Toullec.

This photo of Dominique may have been taken in Thailand at some point. There are grass huts in a tropical setting.

Dominique-Le-Toullec-2.jpg

It's good they are allowing them to stay in contact.

Poor Lass...all alone in the LOS where the farang suffer from Yellow Fever...I'll make it my personal responsibility out of pure selflessness to see to it she has proper company.

Ahh! It is so refreshing to know of such a kind and altruistic fellow! :D

Adam Freeman at Bangkok police HQ. Photo: Channel Seven

Phoning home from Bangkok police cell

Former Sydney nightclub owner turned food importer Adam Freeman will spend at least a week in a cell at Bangkok police headquarters until NSW police can bring him back to face drug manufacturing charges.

Freeman, 28, the son of organised crime figure George, had booked a flight to return voluntarily to Australia this weekend, but was told by Australian Federal Police that he would need to enter Thai custody first as there is no extradition agreement with Thailand. Thai police have let Freeman keep his mobile phone, which he is using to call friends, including his model girlfriend of two years, Dominique Le Toullec.

"He has told them he is alone in a cell that has no blanket or pillow, and no one is telling him exactly what is going on," a family friend said yesterday. Last month police issued an international arrest warrant

Read more:

http://www.smh.com.a...l#ixzz1PjigPy7e

Sydney Morning Herald

"turned food importer" I wouldn't call what he was shipping "food"!! :bah: