Neeranam

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, try Africa

Well that's narrowed it down to about 18 cities on the African continent - hang on a while longer Crocs,whilst I leaf through my Jacaranda school atlas and cross check against photos in my Everman's Encylopedia (J.M.Dent 4th Edition 1958) :o , but to keep things rolling along I'll try Dakar Senegal

I suppose your Jacaranda atlas still has countries like Abyssinia, Biafra, Rhodesia and Upper Volta, Ken. :D

I can tell you it is not the capital of Senegambia. :D

My introduction to the African continent was reading Conrad's "Heart of Dakness", you're not suggesting things have changed since those times are you ? :o Anyway it can't be the capital of the "Old Belgian Congo as that's right up the Congo.

So I'll try - Bissau of Guinea Bissau

It's bad when you give half the name of a place and still have to point it out for people! :o:D:D

Yes, top marks for persistancy Ken. :D

O.C.

You must admit I did stay ahead of the pack once I got onto the right scent...... :D

I just have to go out for a couple of hours and will then post a new photo, please excuse me briefly..........if I don't make it back start without me. :D

don't know where my answer is coming... :o

lake havasu city, arizona???

does the one who gets the right answer gets to post the next picture?

Wrong continent and yes if you guess the city correctly (First)then you get to post the next City (Always check the original post re any rules for these sort of Quiz/Games)

Cheers & Chok Dee