Car Wanted Quickly

Hi,

I am looking to buy either a new or as new car asap, ie within the next month or so.

I have arranged a test drive of the Lexus CT200H for next Sunday and trying to arrange test drive of the Toyota Prius and Camry Hybrid as well. I also would not mind a Toyota Fortuner or Pajero as this seems to carry high marks from this forum. Good fuel economy is desirable as this car will be doing the Bkk - Yasothon run fairly often.

However, it seems that the average waiting time is something like 3 months??? The wife is expecting in October so I'm looking to get my hands on a car by next month if possible. I have a budget from around 1 million to about 2 million (which means the Lexus is slightly out of budget and furthermore, the car feels quite small when I sat in it yesterday - no chance for test drive though).

Any ideas, suggestions, advice welcome. Thanks

pajero sport gt .get mine next week. only 2 weeks wait. top model plenty in stock lower model wait longer

Thanks. Could you tell me which dealer or is it all the same?

most good dealers will. i am getting mine from phetchabun and dealer is taking very good care with me as they do not sell many top spec models. it is also 4wd. so less need for this model in bangkok. at 1.3mil best buy in all car brackets.as i come from aust. farmers love the mitsu. i live in farming area and they ride realy nice on our dirt and corrugater roads