Buy A Dog House

jingjingna

As the description , looking to buy a dog house, not a cage but an actual house! Seen a few online but they're located in Korat/ Pathun-Thani.

If anyone knows where I can find them in Pattaya pls post here asap.

Thanks!!

Thanks Timekeeper! :jap:

Will take a drive out to Pattaya this morning.

i recall seeing a place next door to Numchai (the big electrical retailer) on Sukhumvit road near Pattaya Thai

he had a big selection of dog houses on the forecourt

i recall seeing a place next door to Numchai (the big electrical retailer) on Sukhumvit road near Pattaya Thai

sorry near pattaya Klang

also i remember seeing some outside a pet shop on 3rd road going south on th left just after soi sophon cable

Thanks again Timekeeper :)

sorry near pattaya Klang

also i remember seeing some outside a pet shop on 3rd road going south on th left just after soi sophon cable

many many place have shops with stacks of wood outside, they make all sort of differnt things plenty on darkside roads, just draw a picture and they will make it to your own spec for half if not less than the price of pet shops. road leading up to nong pru has quite a few but there are loads. pet shops will rip you off. make sure its treated with temite treatment.

Guys I must be blind..drove to Numchai and no sign of any dog houses as I drove past and headed onto Pattaya Tai..all the way down and back up Pattaya Klang. ( I don't live in Pattaya )

Actually, there's a place in Sriracha now I come to think of it, that makes those small wooden kiosk type units..might just go there with a picture of what I'm after.

Thanks all the same! :D

Guys I must be blind..drove to Numchai and no sign of any dog houses as I drove past and headed onto Pattaya Tai..all the way down and back up Pattaya Klang. ( I don't live in Pattaya )

Actually, there's a place in Sriracha now I come to think of it, that makes those small wooden kiosk type units..might just go there with a picture of what I'm after.

Thanks all the same! :D

i went there myself today and checked as i went past

its now a small cafe

i am very sorry for wrong footing you

if you are going to siracha, half way there on the opposite side, is a big joiners/wood warehouse

i had some mororcycle crates made there

i am sure they could make a custom dog house

sorry again

The guy that makes these is situated in a tin shed on sukhumvit near to Makro. He also sells old bicycles there. I bought a decent sized one for about 4000baht. My doggies love it and iys even got mozzy guards.

What are mozzy guards?

The guy that makes these is situated in a tin shed on sukhumvit near to Makro. He also sells old bicycles there. I bought a decent sized one for about 4000baht. My doggies love it and iys even got mozzy guards.

What are mozzy guards?

Mosquito nets on the windows.

If you head down Sukhumvit , toward Sattahip , turn left on the Utapoa road , there is a place on the right that makes all sorts of stuff like that , lots of display stock out the front , many different sizes .