Internet

Deez

Hi All

I am moving from Sansai to San Kamphaeng next month and was wondering about internet providers. Currently I use BBB(premier), but the house I am moving to had TOT before. Does TOT have a package similar to Premier which is better for using interntional websites? The regular is just too slow for me as I need a decent speed to connect to US sites. Any info appreciated.

Thanks

I live in San Sai, and I have TOT. Generally, it works, but it isn't fast at all.

I would like to find something better, like BBB. :)

I live in Sansai now and BBB Premier works well. I am wondering about SanKamphaeng as I will be moving there next week

I lived in Sansai for a year or so and had TOT it was fine and reasonably quick......BUT check one thing....if you are moving into a moo baan check that there is a 'spare line' for you.When I first moved in TOT had run out of lines in the moo baan, eventually a neighbour kindly offered to 'sell' me her line for 5000bht! Needless to say, I told her what she could do with her line....politely, of course!After a few weeks someone moved out of the moo and we got their line.Just something to check because TOT in Sansai are not the most efficient.