Miss Samui

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have voted for the blonde....if I could have bothered after seeing an anorexic on the catwalk.....shocking.

the one that looks like an extra from Dawn of the Dead?!

hahahahahaha.....nooo its no funny....she needs a good shrink.

A pic for the TV judges is needed here methinks...rolleyes.gif

251326_10150303859733272_533253271_9661228_5721583_n.jpg

wow i don't really care about the politics of the dission but i would have anyone of them with me if i had the chance. wow they nearly blow me off my seat. B)

A pic for the TV judges is needed here methinks...rolleyes.gif

251326_10150303859733272_533253271_9661228_5721583_n.jpg

wow i don't really care about the politics of the dission but i would have anyone of them with me if i had the chance. wow they nearly blow me off my seat. B)

I bagged the blonde but on closer inspection I'm likin the cut off denim shorts....cool.gif

I think the short, stumpy Thai chick should have won too.

compared to the stick insects , yes she may appear short and stumpy but normal size for a thai girl

Edited by Boater

blondie on the left looks a bit Hiltonish.....denim shorts looks like she has a shrunken head.

i like the Asian looking Thai bird. Probably in trouble now. I am sure she must be someones misses. well take it as a compiment then.

lucky you who ever you are. when i am in bed with mine. Al i can do is think about her. Pretty harmless really.

;)

Just one time just a one off !!!

i wonder if i could hire that anorexic girl to stand in my yard and scare the myna birds away?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

she is making me hungry just looking at her.

she needs some smokie munchies :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Rooo
X Rated suggestion deleted.

when i am in bed with mine. Al i can do is think about her.

You fantasise about that girl on the catwalk ??

I would not even dream about her being my maid.

I would not let that thought trouble you as I am totally completely 100% sure she would not dream of being a maid for an offensive rude and judgemental xxxxxx like yourself or any other of the rude "God's gift to women" men that have decided to completely diss these women for no reason. Where are your manners!

Edited by Rooo
flame removed.

Sometimes when you have nothing good to say, it's better to say nothing!

You do not listen to your own advice....nor does the guy above you.

Opinions are allowed....up to each other to judge good or bad.

I think she is ugly....so be it.

Thanks for your educational post re. opinions being allowed. However we knew that, as witnessed by the fact that we have already given our opinion of you.

We look forward to you posting your photo on here so that we might make judgemental comments on it for all ( including your family parents etc. ) to see based simply on your appearance.

Thanks for your educational post re. opinions being allowed. However we knew that, as witnessed by the fact that we have already given our opinion of you.

We look forward to you posting your photo on here so that we might make judgemental comments on it for all ( including your family parents etc. ) to see based simply on your appearance.

I must misread the newspapers when they pass judgement on just about anyone and everyones weight and looks who is in the public eye, they seem fair game every day. If Miss Samui contestants should get upset by criticism which turns out to be negative then should not put themselves up there in the first place. The skeleton is a disgrace for parading around clearly having not eaten well enough (please dont say it's natural) and should not have been allowed up there imo. God forbid any young girls who saw her and want to emulate her when they grow up.

the thai girl is the only one worth a second look the girl in blue is surely taking the piss being there, not that the girl in black is any better! That skeleton needs a pan of spuds on top of the burgers mentioned above. Jesus wept where did they drag these people from?

So that's the sort of rude moronic sh-t you would expect to read in a newspaper is it? Just imagine if you were the parents or brothers and sisters of these girls that you are so disgustingly rude and dismissive about!

I know what I'd want to do to you!

the thai girl is the only one worth a second look the girl in blue is surely taking the piss being there, not that the girl in black is any better! That skeleton needs a pan of spuds on top of the burgers mentioned above. Jesus wept where did they drag these people from?

So that's the sort of rude moronic sh-t you would expect to read in a newspaper is it? Just imagine if you were the parents or brothers and sisters of these girls that you are so disgustingly rude and dismissive about!

If I was the parent of one of these girls i'd say don't give up the day job :whistling:

If I was the parent of one of these girls i'd say don't give up the day job :whistling:

No you would'nt. If you were the parents of these girls you would be out looking for you!

I wonder if any of the opinionistic and quite negative posters would be prepared to post pictures of themselves and face comments, I'm sure they themselves are prime specimens of the human form.....

Or, more realistically they will hide behind...."if the models put themselves out there in public, they must expect this criticism".....

But I guess all the negative, sour, sorry, daft, farts understand it's all harmless fun......isn't it?