Miss Samui

the thai girl is the only one worth a second look the girl in blue is surely taking the piss being there, not that the girl in black is any better! That skeleton needs a pan of spuds on top of the burgers mentioned above. Jesus wept where did they drag these people from?

So that's the sort of rude moronic sh-t you would expect to read in a newspaper is it? Just imagine if you were the parents or brothers and sisters of these girls that you are so disgustingly rude and dismissive about!

I know what I'd want to do to you!

If I was the parent of one of these girls i'd say don't give up the day job :whistling:

No you would'nt. If you were the parents of these girls you would be out looking for you!

I think you do a disservice to the girls who I'm sure are quite capable of looking after themselves without their parents help (except for skeletor she needs help i think)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you do a disservice to the girls who I'm sure are quite capable of looking after themselves without their parents help (except for skeletor she needs help i think)

Ha Ha! I see you have now decided to turn to humour! Yes I suppose it is obvious that it is after all me who has done the disservice to these girls and not you!!!! Oh yes! Now I see it all !!

How very foolish of me!

Wow, relax people. Its just a stupid contest. and we are simply posting on the internet. Its not a discussion about world poverty or genocide, its just about some women who chose to stand on a stage and be judged.

So, take a deep breath, relax and remember to mind your manners.

'I know what I'd want to do to you!'

I can chuck in some anger management lessons too if you like. :jap:

Good Heavens! What on Earth makes you think I am angry dear fellow.

I was merely commenting on your bad manners. I'm not angry.

I would be if I was the husband, father, boyfriend or brother of any of the girls you so kindly decided to slag off!

I strongly suspect you would be too.

Mind you, as you clearly support the actions of the gutter press and find what you read in their newspapers an excuse for being as rude yourself, maybe not.

Sometimes when you have nothing good to say, it's better to say nothing!

You do not listen to your own advice....nor does the guy above you.

Opinions are allowed....up to each other to judge good or bad.

I think she is ugly....so be it.

put it this way i have had allot worse. I think they are all worth a bit of Big C loving baby YEAH !!!!. yEEEHHaAaAAAAA.

yep i am a Yahhhooooooo

'I know what I'd want to do to you!'

I can chuck in some anger management lessons too if you like. :jap:

Good Heavens! What on Earth makes you think I am angry dear fellow.

I was merely commenting on your bad manners. I'm not angry.

I would be if I was the husband, father, boyfriend or brother of any of the girls you so kindly decided to slag off!

I strongly suspect you would be too.

Mind you, as you clearly support the actions of the gutter press and find what you read in their newspapers an excuse for being as rude yourself, maybe not.

hold on STOP ....Carry on...... All we see is pictures. It does not say that they are married or have boy friends or have protective parents. just judge them on what you see. I am sorry but people who put themselves in the press line of fire have to exepct cristisme.

its all parr for the coarse old boy.

Edited by Rooo
Crude remark removed.

Topic containing sexual reference edited & so are the replies to it. Please keep in mind this is not an adult male forum.

That's a relief....I was going to suggest a few charity fund raising calendar shots.....but after covering up faces and tattoos there wouldn't be much left over to see.....

What a strange response from all sorts, a combination of unpleasant and catty comments about a few girls taking part in a beauty contest! Why such unpleasant comments about the girls?

Misogynists of course.....or frustrated Wiss World judges. That competition should be watched in the West Indies. n all nighter with some well informed punters....even after a few bottles of rum.

When the Venezualan won there was free beer too! smile.gif

You guys are so funny....I do not jump up on a stage to say....'look at me I am beautiful, vote for me, i am better than all the others'.......they do, I do not.

They open themselves for criticism straight up.

Guys can say...oh she is hot, she is stunning....but not 'she is ugly'........get real and grow a set.

If she was my daughter up there.....apart from winning cos she is better looking than all of them.....but if she was aesthetically challenged, I would not let her get up there in the first instance....more to the point she would have the common sense to know not to get up there.

I think some of you are just embarrassed cos you find ugly beautiful......up to you.

What a strange response from all sorts, a combination of unpleasant and catty comments about a few girls taking part in a beauty contest! Why such unpleasant comments about the girls?

Duh....cos they ain't beautiful I guess.

Duh....cos they ain't beautiful I guess.

Oh right, thanks for that.

i must say, you really do go on a bit.

Really thin lady shouldnt really be able to set an example to youngsters as to what is acceptable.

Im sure there are plenty of parents out there that despair at watching there daughters get self esteem problems, due to trying to copy the look and making themselves ill.

Personally i think its horrible and feel quite sorry for her shes obviously messed up in the head.

The girls were not in a Beauty Contest, it was a Fashion Show. That means they were showing off the clothes ;) not for them to be judged on their looks.