Septic Tanks ?

Simbo

While it’s true that many septic tanks are full of sh*t, it may prove very difficult to empty them of their contents. I find this particularly true of septic tanks in Thailand where they tend to fill up and retain said sh*t more than anywhere else in the world. This exponential increase in the level of sh*t they contain may be due to the hot weather, dodgy bottled water and of course the spicy food. But I don't think so - it is just of the natural order of things - septic tanks are generally full of sh*t.  :o

What do the Americans call a septic tank

An American :D

While it’s true that many septic tanks are full of sh*t, it may prove very difficult to empty them of their contents. I find this particularly true of septic tanks in Thailand where they tend to fill up and retain said sh*t more than anywhere else in the world. This exponential increase in the level of sh*t they contain may be due to the hot weather, dodgy bottled water and of course the spicy food. But I don't think so - it is just of the natural order of things - septic tanks are generally full of sh*t.  :o

And they're both full of it. Only joking. :D

Cockney Rhyming Slang Septic Tank - Yank???

Firstly, nobody here asked you to think. Second, we are grateful that you didn't

Ah! a Merchant banker!

Well don't mind me, I'll just put on me best whistle and scoot down tthe old frog to the rubber, where so long as I'm not borassic, I'll indulge in a spot and a squirt, with me old mucca who's a bit ginger I hear. An' all this for less than a cockle Uk or an Archer Thai spondoolicks. Just 'ope the old trouble don't get it in 'er shell-like....

Edited by wilko

Ah! a Merchant banker!

Well don't mind me, I'll just put on me best whistle and scoot down tthe old frog to the rubber, where so long as I'm not borassic, I'll indulge in a spot and a squirt, with me old mucca who's a bit ginger I hear. An' all this for less than a cockle Uk or an Archer Thai spondoolicks. Just 'ope the old trouble don't get it in 'er shell-like....

AAAhh... someone who speaks my language