Looking For Quiet Hotel With Good Air-Condition And Less Than 2,000 Baht

Junglejumbo

I've been heading down to Pattaya 1-3 times a year for the past 15 years and over the last few years all the hotels that I used to stay at I've noticed have run down air-conditioning systems. I've tried so many hotels and really can't find one which is quiet or has good air-conditions. I don't want to spend several thousand baht a night in Pattaya, I just want a clean, quiet room and an air-condition that doesn't make an unusual noise and is of course cool enough with a properly working thermastat. I used to stay in a place called the Nova Lodge for 1,200 baht per night some years ago located at Central Pattaya and this place was great but I assume that this place is no longer as I can't find it.

I've tried several of the large noticeable hotels around Central and South Pattaya as well as guest houses at Jomtien.

Wonder if others find the same problems or have found a nice place...

Check these guys out: Diana-Oasis, Soi Bouakao. They are super nice people, have clean, modern studios (I prefer C-Block studios or their T-208) and their air-cons are new, top of the line" Daikin's Split Air". Quiet and economical. My Electric bill on monthly rate was always 30%-40% of anyplace else I have stayed. For me best value for money I have found in Pattaya. Daily about 1000 incl. WIFI and good brekkie. Monthly even less than that! Drawback - They are often fully booked. JL.jap.gif

Nova Lodge is still there but with a name change Centera Resort/Hotel.

Try Golden Sea in Soi Buakheow or Nicky's Guest House right in front of it.

The Op said that he was looking for a quiet place I dont think that Soi Bouakao Fit's the quiet place bit. It's a bloody mad house. M/C car's going crazy all day and most of the night. Dont know if this is what you want but have just spent a couple of night's at the Palm Garden on 2nd road just before the Dolphin R/About. Had one of their best room's bath and shower spotlessly clean with Breaky air great. Over looking their big pool. 950bt a night. at the moment. (Low season) Phone no's: 038429386, 426160, 429454 And it's on the bus route. Edited by fredob43

Nova Lodge is still there but with a name change Centera Resort/Hotel.

Try Golden Sea in Soi Buakheow or Nicky's Guest House right in front of it.

The Op said that he was looking for a quiet place I dont think that Soi Bouakao Fit's the quiet place bit. It's a bloody mad house. M/C car's going crazy all day and most of the night. Dont know if this is what you want but have just spent a couple of night's at the Palm Garden on 2nd road just before the Dolphin R/About. Had one of their best room's bath and shower spotlessly clean with Breaky air great. Over looking their big pool. 950bt a night. at the moment. (Low season) Phone no's: 038429386, 426160, 429454 And it's on the bus route.

This is one of the great points of Diana-Estate/Diana-Oasis, where I stay at the moment. Very large Estate, with tropical, very generous green areas and gardens, well set-back and protecetd form Soi Bouakao, 2 pools. A real Oasis in the middle of the best entertainment of Pattaya. Just steps away. The best of both worlds and walking distance to many other spots incl. the new mall and/or 10 baht transportation in front of the gated Estate in both directions N or S. JL.

This is one of the great points of Diana-Estate/Diana-Oasis, where I stay at the moment. Very large Estate, with tropical, very generous green areas and gardens, well set-back and protecetd form Soi Bouakao, 2 pools. A real Oasis in the middle of the best entertainment of Pattaya. Just steps away. The best of both worlds and walking distance to many other spots incl. the new mall and/or 10 baht transportation in front of the gated Estate in both directions N or S. JL.

Diana Oasis is OK but I wouldn't rave about it.

I stayed there for a few months last year and to be honest I will not be going back, there are better and cheaper options available IMHO.

The last time I stayed there I was in the E block - the one with the small gym at the bottom - and the noise from the small soi behind the apartment block was a bit of a pain the early mornings

I do miss the breakfasts in the cafe though - they were very good.

I have also stayed in the Nova Beach / Centara Beach a few times but I think the prices have gone up a bit there since the hand-over, but they do a good buffet breakfast with an egg-man.

That hotel really is in a perfect location and has a decent sized pool. Agoda at the moment has this hotel at about 900 per night including breakfast and I reckon thats a great deal !

Londo

Diana Oasis is OK but I wouldn't rave about it.

I stayed there for a few months last year and to be honest I will not be going back, there are better and cheaper options available IMHO.

The last time I stayed there I was in the E block - the one with the small gym at the bottom - and the noise from the small soi behind the apartment block was a bit of a pain the early mornings

I do miss the breakfasts in the cafe though - they were very good.

I have also stayed in the Nova Beach / Centara Beach a few times but I think the prices have gone up a bit there since the hand-over, but they do a good buffet breakfast with an egg-man.

That hotel really is in a perfect location and has a decent sized pool. Agoda at the moment has this hotel at about 900 per night including breakfast and I reckon thats a great deal !

Londo

Agreed, I always stay in their new studios in C-Block or 208 in the Tower. The Irish owner told me he is soon gonna re-model the last 3 regular ones in E-Block, too. 550 Baht a night/monthly with all the stuff they offer. Can't be that IMO. Have not checked out the new Nova Beach yet, used to be full of noisy kids years back. JL.

550 Baht a night/monthly with all the stuff they offer. Can't be that IMO.

13000 per month on Soi 13 Central Pattaya for a 1 bedroom unit - I now prefer having a separate bedroom to a studio - admittedly w'out breakfast but even when I stayed in at Diana Oasis I only ate the b'fasts 3-4 days a week: even their great b'fasts get a bit boring after a while and I now eat around (so to speak).

And Soi 13 is a stone's throw from the beach :jap:

Funnily enough I would probably still be at Diana Oasis but after 4 months there, they were full-up. And joking aside, I do prefer where I am now, for the beach - the nearby nightlife and the gym just up the road. But, each to their own, I was also very happy staying on Soi Bukhao.

Londo