If You Don'T Show Interest In A Hooker On A Baht Bus ...

Jingthing

Just another slice of baht bus life.

As is no surprise to anyone, some sex workers riding the buses are also plying their solicitation trade in a mobile fashion.

No issues with that really.

Anyway I enter a bus and this hooker (looked early 40s, weathered face, no figure to speak of, but definitely not a ladyboy) gets all friendly and I just say hi and that's that, no encouragement.

So she says I am mai sabai, clearly anyone who doesn't open up a negotiation with her on the spot is ill.

Then a drunken group of young Arabs board (she could be their mother) and the fun begins, job done.

So maybe she wasn't all that bad, and should I see a doctor?

She didnt know u were gay mate lol lol

I don't think you'd have to be gay to not be interested in her specifically, or for that matter a hooker on the bus.

Thus, my interest in her cheeky insult, you must be sick to not go for this hot stuff.

It's a funny town and was glad to see the Arab guys enjoying themselves; hope they didn't get drugged.

Edited by Jingthing

Gosh,being a car driver ,i miss all these fantastic encounters. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Love riding the baht buses.

Yes I saw your sarcasm icon, but I am serious. All encased in your metal body armour, I pity you.

Edited by Jingthing

I don't think you'd have to be gay to not be interested in her specifically, or for that matter a hooker on the bus.

Thus, my interest in her cheeky insult, you must be sick to not go for this hot stuff.

It's a funny town and was glad to see the Arab guys enjoying themselves; hope they didn't get drugged.

I had a 40 year old hooker GF in Pattaya and her Thai gik was gay. She gave the guy over a million baht in one year.

She liked him because of his personality. She was tired of sex and he didn't like sex with women so it was a perfect match.

The OP is surely trolling here....impossible to believe he doesn't have a whole arsenal of bar girl putdowns at his disposal. biggrin.gif

I really don't because my interest in bar girls is about the level of my interest in stock car racing.

Sorry you don't appreciate my "slice of baht bus life" series of threads, this being one of many over the years.

Edited by Jingthing

I had a 40 year old hooker GF in Pattaya and her Thai gik was gay. She gave the guy over a million baht in one year.

She liked him because of his personality. She was tired of sex and he didn't like sex with women so it was a perfect match.

So a hooker gives a million a year to a guy.Where she gets the money from ?

As her job indicates, she makes the money with her " job".Since she was your girlfriend I assume she wasn't working anymore,I would not let my girlfriend be on the hook for sure.I haven't seen many working girls yet with banksavings to that amount, so actually it must have been you that paid her a million a year that she then spent on a gay bloke.And as you say she was tired of sex it's quite obvious that you didn't get much more than some meal cooking and house cleaning in return.

Are you looking for a partner currently ? :D

Okay! no gay jokes! Not even "How many gay guys does it take to screw a thai prostitute on a baht bus?

Four. One to screw the prostitute ,and three to shout "FABULOUS!!!! :lol:

There goes the thread-borhood.

It was pretty good while it lasted, eh?

Edited by Jingthing

Reputedly --- only allegedly, of course, ----- and implying no insult to anybody ---- there a postulation --- that a certain Thai lady exists --- who likes 4 Iranian males at the same time. Apparently, she can speak Iranian.

Personally, I am ttrying to adjust my brain to 4 simultaneous Kama Sutra positions. Is it possible, I wonder ?? AAaargh, paradise, is hard work.

Well Jing, maybe you met the same lady, and she needed help.

Well they were Arabic speaking guys, not Persians. But such pesky details detract from the zeitgeist of the total baht bus experience. But there were FOUR of them. Arab spring, indeed. Hmmmmm.

Edited by Jingthing

Reputedly --- only allegedly, of course, ----- and implying no insult to anybody ---- there a postulation --- that a certain Thai lady exists --- who likes 4 Iranian males at the same time. Apparently, she can speak Iranian.

Personally, I am ttrying to adjust my brain to 4 simultaneous Kama Sutra positions. Is it possible, I wonder ?? AAaargh, paradise, is hard work.

Well Jing, maybe you met the same lady, and she needed help.

3 yes - perhaps man number 4 is on stand-by for when one of the others gets tired.

The OP is surely trolling here....impossible to believe he doesn't have a whole arsenal of bar girl putdowns at his disposal. biggrin.gif

I really don't because my interest in bar girls is about the level of my interest in stock car racing.

Sorry you don't appreciate my "slice of baht bus life" series of threads, this being one of many over the years.

No no its hilarious. I wonder does the predatory instinct override a natural "he's gay!" instinct for these ladies? If such a thing exists of course.....

Do they try it on with women on the buses if there are no men around?

I find it quite warming to be propositioned, even if it's by an ugly woman, a katoey or a gay - perhaps that reflects my age. I'm interested, Jingthing, to find out what one word you would use to describe how you felt.

Don't get me wrong mate - I'm no homophobe - just interested to know how people of different persuasions think (yeah I know you can't speak for the entire gay population!)

My reaction would hopefully have been to smile like you did and maybe hope to have a jokey way of laughing it off. In reality I would probably have smiled weakly, turned my shoulder slightly away and got the mai sabai response.

Edited to add: first one to blow this thread with someat over-explicit or rabidly biased is a spoilsport!

Edited by SantiSuk

When she left did you still have your wallet ? ;)

Jingthing, the word's gone out that the young arab group all need a doctor now. :D

Straight, or gay,- doesn't matter. The best precaution is to avoid sex encounters of the third kind :jap: Note: I'm not a moral person :)

So a hooker gives a million a year to a guy.Where she gets the money from ?

As her job indicates, she makes the money with her " job".Since she was your girlfriend I assume she wasn't working anymore,I would not let my girlfriend be on the hook for sure.I haven't seen many working girls yet with banksavings to that amount, so actually it must have been you that paid her a million a year that she then spent on a gay bloke.And as you say she was tired of sex it's quite obvious that you didn't get much more than some meal cooking and house cleaning in return.

Are you looking for a partner currently ? :D

She was a dancer, old but skilled. She made 1000 a night just from stage tips. I stopped having sex with her years ago. The only thing I provided her was emotional support and a place to stay when she didn't go long time. She was a girl friend just that, not GF in the normal sense of the word. She had a couple of guys on the line from Europe that sent her a stipend too. She was a good cook but didn't cook much as I did most of the cooking. I liked her gay boyfriend too. He was also a great dancer. Some guys are loners; I'm not. I don't mind a house full of people. The only reason I mentioned it was Jingthing might have missed out on a good thing. Lots of girls in Pattaya like a gay gik. Gay guys are fun at parties and IMO usually more gentlemanly towards women than straight guys.

To answer your last question, yes I am looking for a new GF. I am going through my good girl phase right now. I have a date for lunch today with a steel company executive and a Muslim lady from Pattani is coming next week. I have never dated a Muslim woman from Thailand before.

Don't get a chance to engauge in conversation with females on buses. The wife would throw them off then kick my head in :lol:

What's up with stock car racing? I like a bit of bangers and bombers.

In fact there's an underlying drive to open Thailands first stock car track in Korat in my head......thing is I need about 30 million Baht.....any one interesting sponsorship?

10 Baht bus ride to possibly earn 500-1,000 Baht for an hour or so..........shame you didnt get her number, Thais with business sense like hers are few and far between, she could come work for me any day with a marketing strategy like hers.:)

10 Baht bus ride to possibly earn 500-1,000 Baht for an hour or so..........shame you didnt get her number, Thais with business sense like hers are few and far between, she could come work for me any day with a marketing strategy like hers.:)

You make a good point. And if I get on a baht bus alone and get off with a woman, I keep waiting for the driver to charge me a bar fine. I know there is a market there.