Work permit / family support

Anyone who has tried to use this to get a work permit, iam working now but the company is already using all the workpermits they can have. iam married and we do also have a nice son who is now 7 months. and iam not interested in starting a company ( not an richie rich).

the whole story is on the website

http://www.thaivisa.com/518.0.html

Moreover, the Authorized Officers, on reasonable grounds, may consider

work permit approval, renewal, and modification of employment descriptions and positions or locations of workplace regardless of restrictions on the number of expatriates stated above, if the work falls under the followings:

12. Being a married couple with Thai citizen, with legally married  registration, publicly cohabiting as husband and wife, and with a legal profession, which is socially respectable.

Married to Thai citizen and dependant child is normally good grounds for getting a work permit approved. Should not be a problem at all if you are a bit creative with your CV/resume.

It's important that the company have paid up tax previous years in a good manner!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I send our Thai manager to labour department and they semed to think that it wasnt any problem to work this out, at first i have to go there with my family so they can see that they and i exist.

Then its time for all the paper work but il keep in touch here and tell you all how it ends up :o