Logic Question, Farang Guy And Thai Lady

From my experiance ive notice and know many datless single eduacted working thai girls, there are bars and there are bars...for your friend she should go up market bar wise thats if theres any in your area, plenty in BKK.

To be honest if i were a woman i wouldnt want to meet guys hanging around girly or low class joints, join clubs and do internet dating ...go to concerts...just live a normal life and stop hunting...then it just might happen.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

men that meet women in bar are not good people same as the women that are there also, why would any man want to marry a bar girl is crazy because any man can have her for 500 bhat,,, I'm a falang and married with a thai woman, she works in a hospital and has good education,so we are both just normal peolpe, also im not a "rich falang " just normal, money in not everything happyness and love is what is important ok. i have never been too a thai bar and have not intest in them, any man and woman that goes too bar do not know the word hounesty.

men that meet women in bar are not good people same as the women that are there also, why would any man want to marry a bar girl is crazy because any man can have her for 500 bhat,,, I'm a falang and married with a thai woman, she works in a hospital and has good education,so we are both just normal peolpe, also im not a "rich falang " just normal, money in not everything happyness and love is what is important ok. i have never been too a thai bar and have not intest in them, any man and woman that goes too bar do not know the word hounesty.

Sorry it is outside topic, but are you really an Aussie??

@dean999 i was confused why most of rich farang guy date with the thai lad they met at the bar.

Thanks, that's a bit easier to understand. Your ''logic question'' appears to be Thai logic, as I perceive it.

For a Farang, Thai logic is regarded by many, as having very little meaning, from a western viewpoint.

I am therefore of the impression, your real question is,

'' Should a respectable Thai woman go to a bar, to meet a rich Farang ??''

yes! that was what i'm gonna say! LOL

just want to know the ''reason'' WHY

like....logical not emotional

Do you really believe that a wealthy, successful, confident, self-respecting man would go seek his future wife in bars?

Let me take your statement a step further; why would such a guy come to Thailand at all looking for a wife ?

I know one falang rich guy, you know why he love's bar girls? because he likes abnormal sex!!! and sometime shear sex with his lady and many bar girl the same time, ask yourself if you can do the same?

"shear sex" new term for me. What is that?

How do you define abnormal sex? Some examples please

'' '' '' normal sex?

I know one falang rich guy, you know why he love's bar girls? because he likes abnormal sex!!! and sometime shear sex with his lady and many bar girl the same time, ask yourself if you can do the same?

'' '' '' normal sex?

I would have thought Kiwi's knew more about shear sex.

From my experiance ive notice and know many datless single eduacted working thai girls, there are bars and there are bars...for your friend she should go up market bar wise thats if theres any in your area, plenty in BKK.

To be honest if i were a woman i wouldnt want to meet guys hanging around girly or low class joints, join clubs and do internet dating ...go to concerts...just live a normal life and stop hunting...then it just might happen.

*LIKE*

ewwwwwwwwwwww X(

i press LIKE for ur comment above! good for you! :)

'' '' '' normal sex?

:lol: Thats the first thought that popped into my mind too!

'' '' '' normal sex?

:lol: Thats the first thought that popped into my mind too!

Kinky. But then, it seems the OP *LIKES* this sort of thing...:unsure:

She is asking if the bar is the best place to meet and date rich falangs because almost all of the rich falangs she meets have wives that used to be bar girls. Interesting concept. A Girl that makes a good salary working a day job being a bar girl at night so she can meet and marry a rich falang. It may be a good idea but you have to consider what your boss and co workers will think if they find out. Even if you just hang out in a bar without "working" there will make people think you are a "working" girl.

Wolfmanjack has a good point. A so called "good" girl will be tarred with the same brush as the working girls if she spends time in a bar searching for Mr Right. It's not always true, but true more often than not. I happen to know several women who frequent bars in Chiang Mai and none of them are "working girls". I don't want to post their photos, but I have spent enough time with them to know who they are and what they are like. If I was a younger man and interested in getting married, these gals would catch my fancy. The fact is that one of the gals I know got married earlier this year to a well off man from Spain.

I think meeting someone ideal is a tough project for anyone anywhere. Everyone has their own personal tastes in who would make a good partner. Most people have to settle for second or third best. Then, they later live to regret it, and either get divorced or just become bitter and frustrated.

The reason why so many farangs meet their future Thai wives in bars is because that is where all the traffic is. Farangs can't speak Thai and the only women they meet who can speak English are the women who work in the tourist sector... such as bars. There have been LOTS of good marriages between farangs and Thai bar girls. I know of at least 5 myself. Some were my ex girl friends who are now happily married ot blokes from England and Australia.

I know two beautiful, single Thai-Chinese sisters who have wealthy parents. Neither has a boy friend... either Thai or farang. I think their problem is they are too high class for the men available.

Spot on.....

Thank you for the lecture, meanwhile going to the bar doen't make you a dishonest person, probably you should try the bar girls, you might end up letting your wife go...

Thank you for the lecture, meanwhile going to the bar doen't make you a dishonest person, probably you should try the bar girls, you might end up letting your wife go...

I tired to make a good girl out of a bar girl. I tried for three years. I took her to a different town and bought her different clothes and hung out with different people. It didn't work. Not saying it wasn't fun because it was; expensive but fun. After three years she missed the action too much and she now runs her own little bar close to Phuket.

Recently I have become enamored of a Thai lady who has a mid level executive position with an international company. She goes to work and I stay home and cook. When she gets home I have dinner on the table. Her English is very good and we can watch TV together. We do more of the everyday things together like going to the Wat and shopping without buying new tattoos.

One difference I have noticed is the family. The bar lady introduced me to her family the first week we met, they were in Bangkok. The second has only briefly mentioned me to her family and I keep quiet when she is on the phone nightly to her mother.

Agree 100%. Any Thai woman who is a self-admitted, serial "farang-hunter" should be avoided at all cost. These women are not interested in a good-hearted man or a normal relationship--they're interested in money and/or a foreign passport out of misery. Been there, done that.

Any guy that is a serial 'Thai hunter' should probably be avoided by most Thai women as well then. Not interested in a good hearted girl just a 'girl' ;)

Strange response, but let me explain in a way that even you can understand. To compare apples to apples, a farang guy living in America and surrounded by farang women but interested only in Thai women could be called a "Thai hunter" or having a Thai fetish of sorts. The reasons for such a fetish would most likely be devoid of logic, so yes, such guys should probably be avoided. Not the perfect analogy, but just simply to point out that your comparison is not valid.

It's ok, I understand fine, thanks.

Just a little jokey response from me but it seems you've gone and got all defensive and even tried to be a little bit patronising, which is cute ...

yeah mate i am, more aussie than you,,, when was the last time you saw a footy match or a cricket match??? yeah oop's "shear " baaraarrr bbaaarrrr but i miss spell hehehehe

barr girls have many falangs send money too them, and when the man takes her too his county n he goes to work guess what job she is doing?? ye'p the only one she knows, you can buy for 500 bhat $15 geeez man thats a high class girl huh

barr girls have many falangs send money too them, and when the man takes her too his county n he goes to work guess what job she is doing?? ye'p the only one she knows, you can buy for 500 bhat $15 geeez man thats a high class girl huh

1.I would almost bet that you speak at least three other languages fluently and English is not your mother tongue. 2. If you know where to find $15 hookers in Australia you must be a very popular guy. 3. If you know where to find 500 baht hookers in Thailand you probably live in Issan or do a lot of beach walking in Pattaya because the days of the 500 baht hooker at a Bangkok go go went out years and years ago and you don't sound that old.

For a reality check I put up a profile on a popular Thai dating website. In a week I had 25 friends all at least 40 years younger than myself; all educated with good jobs. I straight out propositioned them to come to my town and meet me in a hotel for one hour for cash. 20% of the good girls accepted the offer. The only problem was they all wanted to come on Sunday as it was their only day off. 20% agreed to meet me but wanted coffee or dinner before we went to the hotel. 60% said, “I'm not that kind of girl.” One changed her mind later when I doubled the price offer.

I would suggest using a ladder to get off your horse because it appears to be a very high horse.

Agree 100%. Any Thai woman who is a self-admitted, serial "farang-hunter" should be avoided at all cost. These women are not interested in a good-hearted man or a normal relationship--they're interested in money and/or a foreign passport out of misery. Been there, done that.

Any guy that is a serial 'Thai hunter' should probably be avoided by most Thai women as well then. Not interested in a good hearted girl just a 'girl' ;)

Strange response, but let me explain in a way that even you can understand. To compare apples to apples, a farang guy living in America and surrounded by farang women but interested only in Thai women could be called a "Thai hunter" or having a Thai fetish of sorts. The reasons for such a fetish would most likely be devoid of logic, so yes, such guys should probably be avoided. Not the perfect analogy, but just simply to point out that your comparison is not valid.

It's ok, I understand fine, thanks.

Just a little jokey response from me but it seems you've gone and got all defensive and even tried to be a little bit patronising, which is cute ...

You're right, I was being a bit patronizing. Apologies. But cute? Little duckies and puppies are cute! (line from a movie...btw)

yeah mate i am, more aussie than you,,, when was the last time you saw a footy match or a cricket match??? yeah oop's "shear " baaraarrr bbaaarrrr but i miss spell hehehehe

I never claimed to be an Aussie.

But I think that neither are you.

For a reality check I put up a profile on a popular Thai dating website. In a week I had 25 friends all at least 40 years younger than myself; all educated with good jobs. I straight out propositioned them to come to my town and meet me in a hotel for one hour for cash. 20% of the good girls accepted the offer.

Eh ......... no. They SAID they were educated with good jobs.

Good girls do NOT go to hotels with total strangers forty years their senior for cash.

I would encourage you to do a reality check on your reality check.

For a reality check I put up a profile on a popular Thai dating website. In a week I had 25 friends all at least 40 years younger than myself; all educated with good jobs. I straight out propositioned them to come to my town and meet me in a hotel for one hour for cash. 20% of the good girls accepted the offer.

Good girls do NOT go to hotels with total strangers forty years their senior for cash.

I like to be the bearer of good news. If when you get old you by some quirk of fate happen to accumulate any cash you have a treat awaiting you.

When I was a young guy I didn't get it either Andrew don't feel bad. It will be a lot easier to live life if you don't try and figure out women or classify some as good girls and some as not good girls.

From a moral stand point it might save you some headaches too unless God died and left you in charge if you don't try and judge women as being good or not good.

If by some stroke of fate you are God and capable of making a judgement of goodness I take it all back. Sorry God I didn't know it was you.

From a moral stand point it might save you some headaches too unless God died and left you in charge if you don't try and judge women as being good or not good.

You are wrong.

"Convinced myelf, I seek not to convince others" Edgar Allen Poe.

I like to be the bearer of good news. If when you get old you by some quirk of fate happen to accumulate any cash you have a treat awaiting you.

When I was a young guy I didn't get it either Andrew don't feel bad. It will be a lot easier to live life if you don't try and figure out women or classify some as good girls and some as not good girls.

If by some stroke of fate you are God and capable of making a judgement of goodness I take it all back. Sorry God I didn't know it was you.

Kerry, man, this post reads like it was written pissed.

Kerry, man, this post reads like it was written pissed.

I reckon 90% of the garbage here on TV is written pissed.

Let's be honest, if you weren't pissed you wouldn't even be here.

YES I agree with you mate, Good girls never go too hotels for old men for money... My wife is well educated, and I know this as i have seen all the photo's and uni certificates and met her friends form her job in hospital, , before we married i stayed alone in my hotel, she never came too me there, and that is correct thai culture for a "good" girl that has morrel values and self respect and respect thier family., i hope my horse is not still to high for my older friend ? hehehe

I agree

I divide into group 'good sex' and 'not good sex', 'friend' and 'not friend'

Don't worry man or woman, can still have good sex or be friend.

Everyone here very uptight!

Why limit choice so much?

Edited by OlafStapleton

You are wrong.

"Convinced myelf, I seek not to convince others" Edgar Allen Poe.

I thought a long time how to respond the the brilliant argument you have proposed. I think I have narrowed it down to a level you can understand. What follows is my response to your above post and I quote, "You are wrong."

My answer is......

Am not.

Edited by kerryk

"miss spell"? Going by your other posts, you must mean "can't spell"?