Anyone Want Dog?

BambinA

A farang new client wants me to put a bulmastiff down ..coz this dog kill the orther dog(and make neighbor freak out) ..

They are a 5 year old male "boerbull" and a 3 yeard old spade female "bulmastiff". They are large dogs - the male is about 60 kg's and the female about 40 kg's

..so i told the owner, that i will post in forum(TH) maybe someone wanna feed ..

He doesnt know im TV memb (and i dont think he is either) so i have an idea to post in TV forum too ..if some1 there want .. The owner told me this dog is nice with people , just mean with other animal

for me i just dont want to put a healthy dog to sleep :D .. i feel not good

that's why i told him about TH forum (and also TV)...

well if anyone wanna feed em (you can choose only1 too) please contact me. i will give the phone No. of the owner for u to contact with .

Bambi :o

ps. im in Banger , Chaeng Watthana Area

doggy narak !!

doggy.jpg

They told me, those dogs are  friendly with human ..

well..i just hope  those dog can  find a  new home ..

out to sleep is the  last choice for  fixed the prob

Bambi :D

just out of interest, where are these dogs ?

now these dogs are living at Nichadathani , Chaeng watthana Rd, Bangkok.. if anyone want , methinks its no prob that the owner can bring em to you

and as i said, no need to pick both ..if you guys just want only 1

Bambi :o

Only joking really, but seriously I don't think that dangerous dogs should be allowed without a very strict license, and never be around children.

There are no dangerous dogs, only incompetent and lazy dog owners.

BambinA, I don't go around correcting other people's English as a rule, but to help your professional vocabulary I should let you know the word is "spayed".

Only joking really, but seriously I don't think that dangerous dogs should be allowed without a very strict license, and never be around children.

There are no dangerous dogs, only incompetent and lazy dog owners.

BambinA, I don't go around correcting other people's English as a rule, but to help your professional vocabulary I should let you know the word is "spayed".

i just copy/paste those sentence from the owner's email ..

sound better?

Edited by BambinA

I don't go around correcting other people's English as a rule, but to help your professional vocabulary I should let you know the word is "spayed

Would you like to be my Private English Tutor ??? :o

If the pay is right, why not? As a free sample I can tell you that only two words in your sentence should be capitalized and a single usage of the question mark would suffice. You are on your own now, at least until I see some cash from you. Good luck.

I don't go around correcting other people's English as a rule, but to help your professional vocabulary I should let you know the word is "spayed

Would you like to be my Private English Tutor ??? :o

If the pay is right, why not? As a free sample I can tell you that only two words in your sentence should be capitalized and a single usage of the question mark would suffice. You are on your own now, at least until I see some cash from you. Good luck.

hee hee nice! don't forget the little man in blue boots is American English

Bambi, did you mean spade? or speyed? or spayed? :D

Would you like to be my Private English Tutor ??? :D

hee hee nice! don't forget the little man in blue boots is American English

Bambi, did you mean spade? or speyed? or spayed? :D

i guess "spayed" but from original email from the farang owner email me like that ..so i just keep it .

Bambi,

Thank you very much for agreeing to try and find a home for our two dogs. Please see attached picture of the dogs. They are a 5 year old male "boerbull" and a 3 yeard old spade female "bulmastiff". They are large dogs - the male is about 60 kg's and the female about 40 kg's.

Our contact details are - AAA(phone number) and BBB(phone number)

Thank you and regards.

AAA

anyhow Siamone.. if you know somebody in LOS, who want a dog ..just tell me ok? thx alot :o

Edited by BambinA

They told me, those dogs are  friendly with human ..

I don't think it's quite that simple. This reminds me of a heartbreaking story I read about a British couple a few years ago. They dearly wanted children but weren't able to conceive so they bought an Alsation puppy. They really loved it and treated it as a surrogate child.

When the woman was about 35 she got pregnant and had a baby. After such a long time it was like a miracle. But only 6 months later, when the parents were out of the room, the dog savaged the baby and killed it because it was jealous of the new centre of attention and affection in the house. Devastated, the parents had to have the dog put down.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to buy a puppy which they know will grow up into a 60kg monster.

Just only my point of view. Please do think * twice, or double twice* to have dog , because each dog needs at least 10 years to live with you. They are also part of your LIFE. Please ask yourself again and again if you really have such a long time to take care of them( if you are only short time tourist here). Not every thai gal loves animal. In this case, not love them as a member of the family but love them if her farang boy friend loves and if farang bf leaves her, then his dog would be treated as street dog, that is the *problem*.

I have seen so many good breeding dogs on the street without owners on the beach of Pattaya. :D Imagine, how poor they are and how hard to see and break people who loves animal heart, my heart too :o

Hope this 2 dogs have a new home real soon. Bambina, you should post in Pantip , animal room na, there are so many dog lovers there, might help.

Just only my point of view. Please do think * twice, or double twice* to have dog , because each dog needs at least 10 years to live with you. They are also part of your LIFE. Please ask yourself again and again if you really have such a long time to take care of them( if you are only short time tourist here). Not every thai gal loves animal. In this case, not love them as a member of the family but love them if her farang boy friend loves and if farang bf leaves her, then his dog would be treated as street dog, that is the *problem*.

I have seen so many good breeding dogs on the street without owners on the beach of Pattaya.  :D  Imagine, how poor they are and how hard to see and break people who loves animal heart, my heart too  :o

Hope this 2 dogs have a new home real soon. Bambina, you should post in Pantip , animal room na, there are so many dog lovers there, might help.

I have not seen any quality dogs wandering the streets abandoned. I would just say, it is very dangerous to advise the relocation of dogs, whilst knowing that it has killed/bitten another animal or person. It will happen again, although you heart is in the right place..Bambina...the dog needs training, by relocating it, you are just handing the problem to another unsuspecting person. If the original owner was responsible, and had a pair of gonads, he would take responsibility to have the dog trained and not give up on it, as soon as a problem arises. Another solution would be to donate it to the Army Canine Unit.

I have seen so many good breeding dogs on the street without owners on the beach of Pattaya.  :D  Imagine, how poor they are and how hard to see and break people who loves animal heart, my heart too  :o

I have not seen any quality dogs wandering the streets abandoned. I would just say, it is very dangerous to advise the relocation of dogs, whilst knowing that it has killed/bitten another animal or person. It will happen again, although you heart is in the right place..Bambina...the dog needs training, by relocating it, you are just handing the problem to another unsuspecting person. If the original owner was responsible, and had a pair of gonads, he would take responsibility to have the dog trained and not give up on it, as soon as a problem arises. Another solution would be to donate it to the Army Canine Unit.

To add a little to that if the dog has already kill a dog it is quite likely to happen again which may well result in someone else putting it to sleep in a much less painless way methinks.

Sad story and possible consequences. However I also believe that no dog is born viscious and as a rule a well disciplined dog is usually totally trustworthy.

I had a Bullmastiff in Manila from a pup and she was the most loving and loyal dog you could wish for - sadly she died of a tick born disease.

looking at the picture posted, I must admit that TOGETHER these two look rather aggressive, I wouldnt mind betting that if seperated they would be OK.

Sorry I have two large dogs already but there is a possibility I can find a home for one of them at a factory in Bang Bua Thong where there are no other dogs and large grounds to prowl with security guards.

So lets call a spaid a spayed or whatever

bumping is bad thing, but I really have no place for this hugh dogs...

So bump and good luck.

Also for someone with business, you can use these dogs to protect property, let them arround or in your factory on weekend, if some bad guys come you save the food for one day....

I'm a sucker for a sad dog story. Bumping it up to the top so these dogs can find a home that is appropriate for their needs.