Thai Wife Send Me The Farang Hubby Money Every Month.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is she doing in the Uk, and why if you are British did you not go with her? If you need 43k in order to live here would you not have been better there with her?

Also, what is a gig?

Thailand is great for kids. Daughter was fluent in thai and english by the age of 4, Has learnt more at 4 years of age than a kid would learn at school in england by the time there 6 or 7. Son is almost the same but only 3. Why do i need to take them to the UK?

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi

the fact that she had that extra money, i find it very impressive. What job could she possibly possess to save that much one month????

Maybe she has a succesful business ie resturant? Who knows? Seems most people can only presume she is a hooker. Shame peoples minds work that way.

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi

<br>the fact that she had that extra money, i find it very impressive. What job could she possibly possess to save that much one month??

That`s a good question.

43000 per month, that`s £220 a week sterling at today`s exchange rate.

Then plus her own living money, she is probably earning well over £500 a week.

She must be on a good screw to earn that sort of income.

Yes, me too, I wonder what she does for a living?

I forgot to say she sends over another 46,000 twice a year for the kids schooling.

Never thought I see a post like this and live.

Care to expand how you managed to talk her into this?

Id love to see you write back to here with

Honeyyyy luv you long time. My mother sick and needs operation... can you help its only B50,000. My bruther has dead water buffalo and needs to buy one to plant the rice... can you send B40,000.

Now that would be cheeky

Loving these losers knocking about in Pattaya, that's all we need, swap the loser Thai boyfriend being supported by the missus for a Farang!

Maybe you should change your area of living if you hate losers. Ouch sorry maybe im just stereotyping............like yourself :lol:

<br />Loving these losers knocking about in Pattaya, that's all we need, swap the loser Thai boyfriend being supported by the missus for a Farang!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

So is a woman supported by her bf/hus a loser?

What if its gay or lesbian couple, if one doesnt work, who the loser then?

Closed minds are so easy to laugh at. 555

Nice, word usage....

I've heard of a good few deadbeats in Pattaya (and elsewhere) over the years who have lived of their girl's "earnings" (but have to lie low every now and again when a sponsor is in town) but they seldom last too long.

The penny usually drops after a while when they realise the money the boyfriend is always "waiting" for is imaginary and the girl thinks "why am I wasting my brass on this loser?" and pops off...

• 5 months later...
<br />Loving these losers knocking about in Pattaya, that's all we need, swap the loser Thai boyfriend being supported by the missus for a Farang!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

So is a woman supported by her bf/hus a loser?

What if its gay or lesbian couple, if one doesnt work, who the loser then?

Closed minds are so easy to laugh at. 555

If the guy comes from a 'western' country, with all the benefits he has had to earn a good living and have a decent life and yet gets his gf, who comes from an impoverished (so to speak) country with limited opportunities then he is not only a loser but a leech.

Edited by Wallaby

i new a woman in Australia who supports her husband in Rayong.

he lives in a very big house there, traditional style but beatiful and huge.

they love each other but cannot live together as they will kill each other, fight like cats and dogs.

she loves Australia and he loves Thailand, she even let's him screw around.

weird in my eyes.

<br>the fact that she had that extra money, i find it very impressive. What job could she possibly possess to save that much one month??

That`s a good question.

I forgot to say she sends over another 46,000 twice a year for the kids schooling.

What you forgot is to actually tell everyone what she does for a living!

The OP is obviously a dreamer :rolleyes: Just last week he was out on a date with some Thainese tart,

http://www.thaivisa....rs-and-wierdos/

Now he's married with kids and the Thai wife is sending him money from U.K :cheesy: .............:boring:

Its true. Yes im married with 2 kids but i also date girls. My wife doesnt mind as long as she doesnt know. Well that is what she told me. She can date guys in the UK if she likes. I think she originally married me for money so im not sure it was love??

I guess its what you call a open relationship, she is happy as she has her visa to live and work in the UK and two lovely kids

I wouldnt believe my life too a few years back but its certianly fun at the moment.

Its funny really how most thai girls wanna date even knowing your married :whistling: I guess they like gigs or some fun every.now and again

Im glad im at a age when pretty girls still think im attractive. Wont last for ever though. Once i reach my 40s ill have to just settle for ugly ones.

Thailand is a wonderful place for young guys.

I know a German guy who has a Girlfriend that keeps him here as he is broke, she works in SabaiLand in Pattaya.

I know another English guy, his GF works in a Walking street GoGo, and keeps him here, he's also broke, he takes her to work on her Motorcycle that some Farang bought her, she's happy with her iPhone 3 that was bought for her by some Farang, so when she was given an iPhone 4 as yet another gift she gave it to the English guy. Plus she rents a nice place and pays all the bills including his Visa runs.

These are not isolated cases, I have known many over the years, and quite a few had kids with Bargirls here , became broke and the wife or GF went off to Hong Kong or Singapore to work there and sent money home.

I know another girl who married a Dutch guy and she gave him 50% of her earnings in Holland, admittedly it was part of the deal for him marrying her and getting her to Holland.

I know also a Thai girl who was working in Switzerland and was willing to pay 30,000 CHF to marry to get the Swiss passport then live apart from the new husband.

And years ago many broke Farangs would ferry Thai women to Japan , Singapore and Hong Kong for a few Thousand Baht and incorporate a Visa run at the same time.

Farangs living off of Thai women isn't that unusual, and when you've lived in Pattaya for 20+ Years nothing is surprising anymore. smile.gif

I have also known young Farangs living off of their Thai GF's, of course Old men will find it hard to do and even harder to believe, but I know for a fact that it's true.

I myself know an English guy, his GF works in Singapore in Orchard Towers whilst he looks after their young son in Pattaya, she pays for everything as he is stone broke.

Of course if you are an Old man who only ever had money to offer, it would be very very rare if not impossible, but for a younger guy whose Thai GF actually loves him and not his wallet, it really isn't that difficult to understand.

That`s a good question.

And maybe for the "hot Chinese date" :whistling:

The OP is obviously a dreamer :rolleyes: Just last week he was out on a date with some Thainese tart,

Now he's married with kids and the Thai wife is sending him money from U.K :cheesy: .............:boring:

Its true. Yes im married with 2 kids but i also date girls. My wife doesnt mind as long as she doesnt know. Well that is what she told me. She can date guys in the UK if she likes. I think she originally married me for money so im not sure it was love??

I guess its what you call a open relationship, she is happy as she has her visa to live and work in the UK and two lovely kids

I wouldnt believe my life too a few years back but its certianly fun at the moment.

Its funny really how most thai girls wanna date even knowing your married :whistling: I guess they like gigs or some fun every.now and again

Im glad im at a age when pretty girls still think im attractive. Wont last for ever though. Once i reach my 40s ill have to just settle for ugly ones.

What a strange way to live your life. Oh well each to their own.

I wish you good luck and I think in the future you are going to need it.

Just do us all a favour, don't come on here whinging when it all goes tits up :thumbsup:

Get with the program will ya.

Once you’re in your 40’s you won’t care about dating and P4P is the way to go.

At 45 thou a month you can afford the pretty ones so please do not settle for less giving us all a bad name :D

I have three Thai girls sending me money. They work in a factory, and make about 5,000 baht a month with OT. 2,000 baht goes to their folks, and they can live on 1,000 baht a month. I tell them I'm investing it for them. Each one sends me 2,000 baht a month. It may be a small amount, but it adds up.

You seem to be in a better situation than me, and you're most definitely in a one off situation. Maybe even two off.

This should be in the jokes forum. No one can live on 1000 baht per month.

That`s a good question.

And maybe for the "hot Chinese date" :whistling:

Nah the HOT chinese girl earns more than that per month "apparently" so she can take care of herself :lol:

What a strange way to live your life. Oh well each to their own.

I wish you good luck and I think in the future you are going to need it.

Just do us all a favour, don't come on here whinging when it all goes tits up :thumbsup:

Thanks mate im happy most of the time . Future? well dont worry to much about life, no one gets out alive.

What i did find strange, today i woke up only to find out you added me as a freind on here. Wierd farang :lol:

Exactly,

I understand you completely, but for the Old Aged Pensioners amongst us who retired to Thailand when they were already knackered, it will be hard to understand.

Very true. Glad i made it here b4 im washed up and grey.

Mind you thailand can make you washed up and grey sooner than most western countries do.

Very true. Glad i made it here b4 im washed up and grey.

Mind you thailand can make you washed up and grey sooner than most western countries do.

Not so sure about that, I know guys of 60 that have lived in Thailand for 20 years and they look younger than a lot of guys from UK who are 40, I put it down to stress and lack of sex on the part of the UK guys.

I think we should have a separate forum for us young bucks, and another section for the greytops, I'm quite sure the opinions of living in Thailand or having a relationship with a Thai woman would be totally different within the two demographics.

What say you ? :)

Edited by MrsMills