Thai Wife Send Me The Farang Hubby Money Every Month.

I think the farangs that have the most problems are the old guys that get hooked up with much younger Thai women, then it becomes more of a sex for money relationship and the pretty young little wifey expects her aging hubby to pay for everything.

And what age gap would that be. ? :)

And 43,000 bht is £880 odd quid a month not £220 so the plot thickens, ehh !!.B) .

Thailand is great for kids. Daughter was fluent in thai and english by the age of 4, Has learnt more at 4 years of age than a kid would learn at school in england by the time there 6 or 7. Son is almost the same but only 3. Why do i need to take them to the UK?

More porkeys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The OP is obviously a dreamer :rolleyes: Just last week he was out on a date with some Thainese tart,

http://www.thaivisa....rs-and-wierdos/

Now he's married with kids and the Thai wife is sending him money from U.K :cheesy: .............:boring:

And now his trying to dodge the bullets. :hit-the-fan:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the farangs that have the most problems are the old guys that get hooked up with much younger Thai women, then it becomes more of a sex for money relationship and the pretty young little wifey expects her aging hubby to pay for everything.

And what age gap would that be. ? :)

And 43,000 bht is £880 odd quid a month not £220 so the plot thickens, ehh !!.B) .

Thailand is great for kids. Daughter was fluent in thai and english by the age of 4, Has learnt more at 4 years of age than a kid would learn at school in england by the time there 6 or 7. Son is almost the same but only 3. Why do i need to take them to the UK?

More porkeys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The OP is obviously a dreamer :rolleyes: Just last week he was out on a date with some Thainese tart,

http://www.thaivisa....rs-and-wierdos/

Now he's married with kids and the Thai wife is sending him money from U.K :cheesy: .............:boring:

And now his trying to dodge the bullets. :hit-the-fan:

It's funny how this reached 3-pages, it's so strange. It's laughable that a Thai mother working in the UK wouldn't prefer her children to have free schooling and healthcare in the UK.....

You have to remember some people are so bored in Thailand there life just consists of visiting bars seems they just love telling stories

Bearing in mind there is not a lot of work in the uk at the moment, most people are struggling this story just doesn't add up people that have loved and worked in uk all there life can't afford to send the amounts mentioned abroad I think the op is actually one of the strange and weird farangs in Thailand or just a troll as every post I have seen him make on thai visa he brings this up

Edited by taninthai

<br>the fact that she had that extra money, i find it very impressive. What job could she possibly possess to save that much one month??

That`s a good question.

43000 per month, that`s £220 a week sterling at today`s exchange rate.

Then plus her own living money, she is probably earning well over £500 a week.

She must be on a good screw to earn that sort of income.

Yes, me too, I wonder what she does for a living?

I forgot to say she sends over another 46,000 twice a year for the kids schooling.

So while mum is working in the UK, Dad is having the easy life in Thailand on Bht43K per month + Bht92K per year for school fees.

Thing is does it stand analysis?

I disagree with those who say Bht43K would require an extremely high income - I'd think it achievable on a salary of £45~50K per year.

It's the BKK end that does not add up.

The UK end is assumed to be earning a middle class/professional salary, so presumably has a good education and skills to sell - Professional Thais I know are spending far far more of their income on their children's education than the OP's Bht31K per year per child, while an income of Bht43K per month in Bangkok (Raising 3 kids) would be, to my mind a stretch.

To put this in perspective, many of the women selling cosmetics for those big brand name cosmetic companies in BKK's department stores are earning incomes the OP claims he receives from overseas.

Professional Thais I know working in the UK are earning £60K~90K + location allowances, flights etc. While professional Thais I know in Thailand are spending hundreds of thousands of Bht per year on educating their children.

My gut feeling is the OP has dreamed up what he believes are large numbers.

Edited by GuestHouse

<br>the fact that she had that extra money, i find it very impressive. What job could she possibly possess to save that much one month??

That`s a good question.

43000 per month, that`s £220 a week sterling at today`s exchange rate.

Then plus her own living money, she is probably earning well over £500 a week.

She must be on a good screw to earn that sort of income.

Yes, me too, I wonder what she does for a living?

I forgot to say she sends over another 46,000 twice a year for the kids schooling.

So while mum is working in the UK, Dad is having the easy life in Thailand on Bht43K per month + Bht92K per year for school fees.

Thing is does it stand analysis?

I disagree with those who say Bht43K would require an extremely high income - I'd think it achievable on a salary of £45~50K per year.

It's the BKK end that does not add up.

The UK end is assumed to be earning a middle class/professional salary, so presumably has a good education and skills to sell - Professional Thais I know are spending far far more of their income on their children's education than the OP's Bht31K per year per child, while an income of Bht43K per month in Bangkok (Raising 3 kids) would be, to my mind a stretch.

To put this in perspective, many of the women selling cosmetics for those big brand name cosmetic companies in BKK's department stores are earning incomes the OP claims he receives from overseas.

Professional Thais I know working in the UK are earning £60K~90K + location allowances, flights etc. While professional Thais I know in Thailand are spending hundreds of thousands of Bht per year on educating their children.

My gut feeling is the OP has dreamed up what he believes are large numbers.

So his wife is a Thai who belongs to the worlds 1% I guess.:)

Jusr curious if im in a one off situation.

I here about Guys sending there wife/gf/gig money each month but anyone in here in reverse rolls?

Im currently in bangkok taking care of 2 young kids whilst the thai wife is slaving away in the UK and sending me 43k a month.

I used to send her money a few years back when i was in the blighty so im kind of enjoying it a little bit now whistling.gif

Is the the way forward?. Are thai women starting to be more sharing?

I am not meaning to be judgmental but are you serious? Are you working? Children need their parents unless there is an insurmountable reason why not. Thais pick up and leave their kids all to easy to work away for money often leaving them with grandparents and relatives who effectively bring them up. It just seems to be what Thais do, they don't understand the consequence in the long-term of not being there. But you are not Thai. 900 pounds a month is slaving away in the UK, couldn't you both get jobs here and enjoy life as a family. 900 pounds a month for you and the kids sounds like survival money, by which I mean your circumstances won't change as you don't have enough spare cash to move on and do/have the extra things in life. If you are happy with that then why not live like that but together, the alternative is that you will be stuck in the same loop adinfinitum and won't be able to break free from it. I am not sure it is the way ahead at all. Surely you and the kids would be far better off with Mum at home. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Edited by GentlemanJim