Where To Buy?

Cornflakes

Hey guys just a simple question of where do i buy a good PC for the home

Got a house in the north east which is very remote out in the middle of nowhere and we dont even have a normal house line in the house yet..but for me to get everything installed properly..or i need is the basics...high speed internet like boradband, will i be able to get this? and web cam and stuff like that

anybody know how much all this will set me back?

any help appreciated!!

Hey guys just a simple question of where do i buy a good PC for the home

Got a house in the north east which is very remote out in the middle of nowhere and we dont even have a normal house line in the house yet..but for me to get everything installed properly..or i need is the basics...high speed internet like boradband, will i be able to get this? and web cam and stuff like that

anybody know how much all this will set me back?

any help appreciated!!

Webcams are from 700B to 2700B.

For a dial=up line, 1000B will do.

The 2700B cam will do megapixel and will have zoom function, not really needed nor fubctional over a dial up.

A PC is what you want to put in it. I would recommend ITCity at the top floor of Pantip. They would open the boxes and demonstrate for you that the gear is working. A large shop, will be around next year and years to come.

When I looked for a PC, same configuration was at the same price, no matter Lotus, ITCity or back street shops.

If you have any place with access to internet at the moment go to www.pantipprice.com

You can order everything online to be sent wherever you are in Thailand. Just browse this site and for sure you'll find what you looking for. If you know what you want... :-)

Relible, safe and fast. Tried few times.

Good payment ways including ATM money transfer.

Good luck !

I agree about IT City for the PC, or even a good local shop who will give you service later, if you have a problem, and you probably will!!

The big stores are notoriously bad about after sales service!!

Check with the local telephone office for adsl (broadband).

If you live more than 5km or so from your telephone exchange it will

probably never be available to you.