Thaksin Calls On All Sides To Respect Vote Outcome

webfact

Exit polls are based on opinion, not fact. It offers people a chance to talk their sides up

and if the actual vote does not reflect the hype of the opinion polls? Is it a good reason to cry foul? Vote rigging etc..... an excuse not to accept the result?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin wants reconciliation. Fine. Come home. Go to jail. That would be the beginning of a REAL reconciliation. Not going to happen.

He will come home with his sister as the Prime Minister. Doing the crime, but not doing the time. I'm very sorry for this country where I have spent a fifth of my life.

Just got my wife 'educated' enough to vote for Abhisit.

Wait for the outcome....free "Tablet Pc's free WIFI for all. I've got to puke.................:jap:

The thai people have spoken, an absolute landslide.. No coalition or ability of hidden hand to smother things. Like it or not, the nationals of the country have made it very clear what they want.

I presume all these democracy loving expats, often the same 'love it or leave it' crowd will be happy for them.

I strongly urge you all to read the pinned topics in this forum. One post deleted.

I strongly believe that I'll see happy Thai teachers at school tomorrow..............:jap:

Edited by sirchai

Thaksin wants reconciliation. Fine. Come home. Go to jail. That would be the beginning of a REAL reconciliation. Not going to happen.

The solution would be to have his daughter's wedding abroad, but he WANTS to stir up the pot because he just can't help himself. Eventually the megalomaniac will appoint himself dictator of Thailand.

Not exactly. He feels today the people voted him into that role. They know how he acts, and they voted in his unabashed puppet.

I hope you'll also receive a free " Tablet PC" with WIFI and endless gigs....hope you'll have a nice week.

Greetings from lower northeast...:jap:

The thai people have spoken, an absolute landslide.. No coalition or ability of hidden hand to smother things. Like it or not, the nationals of the country have made it very clear what they want.

I presume all these democracy loving expats, often the same 'love it or leave it' crowd will be happy for them.

Compared with the landslide of 313+ predicted in exit-polls, now 254 seems slightly less of a landslide. Actually compared with 220-230 most thought after skipping prejudice and wishful thinking, 254 ain't bad. Neither is the 164 the Dem's seem to get, little bit less than in 2007.

Concluding we'll probably get a PTP led coalition with CPT thrown in, much better than an overwhelming majority which doesn't seem to work in Thailand.

Democracy in action. You don't have to like the result, but at least should respect it :wai:

Thaksin also saying it will be a PT led coalition regardless of the final outcome.

Personally, if Thaksin told me the date i would double check with a calendar. Anyway, isn't he banned from politics in Thailand? "Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts". How is he getting away with that?

You presume wrong.

You presume wrong.

Then they shall become even more bitter and unhappy. Life is too short to worry about things we cannot control. Adapt or perish.

The sun will come up tomorrow as sure as the begger that crawls along Sukhi will be manning his crawl zone. Make your own space better first.

Don't worry guys, remember when thasin started to get unpopular on thaivisa back in 2005 - we didn't have to wait long before there was a coup.

then when PP won another big victory in 2007 (despite the generals changing the constitution to suit the Democrats) all the anti-thaksin posters were crying and moaning (much like today).

What was it only a few months before samak went on a cooking show and the absoultely balanced and unbiased judiciary expelled him as PM. Remember how Thaivisa cheered at the extreme fairness of true justice.

The Somchai the next primeminister was banned and the party banned, all your wishes came truue and the real rulers of Thailand - the military, judiciary and procteors of the realm, the Democrats were where they belong, in control.

I wonder what it wil be this time to overturn the election. We know the constitution court is unbiased, it was proven by those youtube videos, discusssing how to keep the democrats in power.

We know the prosecutors are unbiased, espically that one that brought the charge against Thaksin for signing the purchase paper of the land his wife bought: like that PAD member of the prosecution committe who, before he was chosen as a member was televised on the PAD stage saying Thasin is worse than Hitler. Like he said, after he was chosen "I just look at the facts and have no bias' And of course we should take him at face value.

Anyway I expect the election results will be overturned within this year, just a matter of figuring out a convincing story and picking the right people to prosecute and..

So cheer up, the democrats, PAD, and the army will soon be back, and corruption will be just as much as under Abhisit now (business says it has reached 30% of the govt. projects).

Edited by clausewitz

He will come home with his sister as the Prime Minister. Doing the crime, but not doing the time. I'm very sorry for this country where I have spent a fifth of my life.

Just got my wife 'educated' enough to vote for Abhisit.

Wait for the outcome....free "Tablet Pc's free WIFI for all. I've got to puke.................:jap:

Puke away as that is all that has been coming from your mouth for a good while. How sad that you have brainwashed that poor uneducated village girl to vote for evil people that ordered the slaughter of her own people.

PUKE PUKE PUKE

Election overturned? We should be so lucky but I doubt it.

How sad that you would want that to happen . A REAL DEMOCRATE you are. Maybe just order the army in to shoot them all .After all you have tried to justify the slaughter of people before .

How sad that you would want that to happen . A REAL DEMOCRATE you are. Maybe just order the army in to shoot them all .After all you have tried to justify the slaughter of people before .

Strong words. I think the case against fugitive Thaksin illegally controlling his sister and party politically should indeed go to court. Will it? I don't think so.

Exit polls are based on opinion, not fact. It offers people a chance to talk their sides up

and if the actual vote does not reflect the hype of the opinion polls? Is it a good reason to cry foul? Vote rigging etc..... an excuse not to accept the result?

The opinion polls were much more accurate than the exit polls.

Here, as I predicted, is how the international press sees the truth today about what happened. They are not impressed about a lady PM. They don't think it is a victory for feminism.

5 years after Thailand coup, ousted PM Thaksin’s sister wins elections with proxy party

The photogenic Yingluck has long been seen as the front-runner in the vote. Her popularity is almost entirely due to fact that she is the proxy of Thaksin.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia-pacific/voting-begins-in-thailands-election-amid-deep-divisions-violence-fears-ousted-pms-shadow/2011/07/02/AGOlApvH_story.html

Women power? Nope. Puppet master power.

Edited by Jingthing

You presume wrong.

Then they shall become even more bitter and unhappy. Life is too short to worry about things we cannot control. Adapt or perish.

The sun will come up tomorrow as sure as the begger that crawls along Sukhi will be manning his crawl zone. Make your own space better first.

correct adapt and do as ill do get my money well our of her or what I can before shit really hits the fan. Just sad that if my worst fears come true my family will have to live elsewhere. Unlike big brotherI dont have billions only millions so ill survive. Buffalo will stay buffalo and big brother will take it all and I dont just mean money. Im all right jack but watch excuses from Taksin cheer leaders as events unfold. If not im still all right jack same as non buffaloes and if you think thats ever going to change then you are truly deluded. What most of you taksin cheer leaders don't understand is that even im in the im all right camp I still actually care if I can for buffalow and wish they would see how they are being used. I have no illusions but this new lot will do no good for any of sheep. So be it but with sadness. Wait until end and then tell your children how you cheered one of worlds despots.

Nope. His politically motivated charges and verdict will either be vacated or he will receive a pardon. :D

there's an old song that you may wish to learn to help you cope. Although, it's from 1915, I'm sure some of the angrier older TVF members may have sung it when they were kids back in the day;

Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,

And smile, smile, smile,

While you've a lucifer to light your fag,

Smile, boys, that's the style.

What's the use of worrying?

It never was worth while, so

Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,

And smile, smile, smile.

Edited by geriatrickid

He has won, nothing can be done anymore. Just have to see how it goes. If he did not come home or came home and did his time that would help. But he is firm in control now. Maybe things will change.

To be honest i doubt anything will really change just a change of people who are taking the government money.

Although I can't comment on the outcome of the vote, I have to say, when there is a change in government parties, you would be correct.

I have told my wife as long as the government keeps the people uneducated the people will not be able to make intelligent decisions. She agrees. Apparently she knew this before she knew me. She already had 1 daughter in higher education. Now they both are.

Have you noticed he is not interested in educating the Thai's. He is going to buy all the first graders a computer so they will not learn to think they will learn to Google every thing.

I can see it all now.

Teacher What is 2+2

Student Just second while I boot up.:jap:

You give them too much credit. What's Google? All I know is Facebook.

"DEMOCRACY" comes from the word (wait for it) -- DEMOCRAT.

But I prefer "Democrazy" myself.

Thaksin also saying it will be a PT led coalition regardless of the final outcome.

Personally, if Thaksin told me the date i would double check with a calendar. Anyway, isn't he banned from politics in Thailand? "Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts". How is he getting away with that?

He isn't banned Also there is no law that states that political parties can not take on board any advice from bodies or people that are not part of that party . It is also the right of people to lobby

As to the calender thing I do that with farangs & Thai's because this is the land of the con man

Edited by pukka

You presume wrong.

correct adapt and do as ill do get my money well our of her or what I can before shit really hits the fan. Just sad that if my worst fears come true my family will have to live elsewhere. Unlike big brotherI dont have billions only millions so ill survive. Buffalo will stay buffalo and big brother will take it all and I dont just mean money. Im all right jack but watch excuses from Taksin cheer leaders as events unfold. If not im still all right jack same as non buffaloes and if you think thats ever going to change then you are truly deluded. What most of you taksin cheer leaders don't understand is that even im in the im all right camp I still actually care if I can for buffalow and wish they would see how they are being used. I have no illusions but this new lot will do no good for any of sheep. So be it but with sadness. Wait until end and then tell your children how you cheered one of worlds despots.

I'm sure that the "buffalows" and the "sheep" will rest easy in the knowledge that you "in the I'm all right camp" care about them right up to the moment you manage to get your family and your millions out of Thailand. Forgive me if I say that probably they won't miss you or your support. See ya.

He isn't banned Also there is no law that states that political parties can not take on board any advice from bodies or people that are not part of that party . It is also the right of people to lobby

As to the calender thing I do that with farangs & Thai's because this is the land of the con man

Thaksin IS banned from politics, and there are laws that say that a banned politician can not be involved in politics (ie campaigning, voting etc).

This pure innocent guy says RESPECT the vote outcome, Did this said person show respect to his country ??when caught with his fingers in the till?? you should not re-employ after you sack an employee.:bah:

Everytime I see Yinluck on TV I just smile and giggle. Why's that? Afterall, she's a serious woman with serious, realistic policies, is she not?

Well She don't have to do much to over shadow the last lot . She has a very good record in business so she is no mug. I am sure she will take coucil from her brother so she has experiance behind her.

This pure innocent guy says RESPECT the vote outcome, Did this said person show respect to his country ??when caught with his fingers in the till?? you should not re-employ after you sack an employee.:bah:

Do you want to buy a ticket out of here ? Maybe you could just buy a rope haha :whistling:

Everytime I see Yinluck on TV I just smile and giggle. Why's that? Afterall, she's a serious woman with serious, realistic policies, is she not?

Well She don't have to do much to over shadow the last lot . She has a very good record in business so she is no mug. I am sure she will take coucil from her brother so she has experiance behind her.

What record has she got in business? All she's done is get appointed to top positions in Thaksin's companies.

What record has she got in business? All she's done is get appointed to top positions in Thaksin's companies.

Pukka - You well may be opposite to her then--:lol:I don't think you will have a good record in business--:lol: