Thaksin 'Clone' Set To Be Thai PM

webfact

Thailand

expect the unexpected

its not over until the fat lady sings

BTW what is democracy?

is that where you get to vote someone in and then they do what ever they want and fly around in their own plan and live in a big house with lots of money and change the laws and and and?

Yes.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand

expect the unexpected

its not over until the fat lady sings

BTW what is democracy?

is that where you get to vote someone in and then they do what ever they want and fly around in their own plan and live in a big house with lots of money and change the laws and and and?

I have 2 things to say (well 3 to pronounce upon) - first of all she is not fat and I don't know if she can sing (the right tunes for the moment anyway) and yes it does appear that that is what THAI democracy is all about!!!

The laws are also changed to ones that suit and benefit the likes of themselves in their new found world of opportunity (opportunities for themselves, again). I don't know why I need to repeat this "themselves" word so often to get my points of view over?? Can anybody enlighten me on this??

In the rest of world as in Thailand that is politics. If you get voted in,you get to make rules for others in the manner that you want, as it does not apply to you and yes, you get to fly around in a big airplane and spend someone else's money.

See how many times I repeated you and change it to them or themselves.

I think it's a pretty smart move to have a lovely looking Thai lady as PM even if she's a puppet - she's probably the most attractive PM ever?. Great PR for the land of smiles tourist sector every time she is shown on news in foreign countries. The planes from Korea, Japan and Europe will be full again. Happy days :rolleyes:.

Surely, you jest. Thatcher and Merkel beat her hands down. :whistling:

I offer you all a little break from the serious business of politics.

This

is not necessarily my opinion but I hope you all get a little smile from it.

Good luck to all Thai people. Pom rak Thai.

Reminds me of the Ads they have in the States: The cows hand painting signs he read, "Eat more Chikin".