Clear Policies Secure Pheu Thai Victory: Thaksin

webfact

I find it extremely amusing that the Democrats have failed to understand over the past years the importance of Isaan to their success. They didn't do anything for Isaan and therefor they've lost the election.

Free education. Free healthcare. Pension.

But, what Abhisit didn't do was hand out cash and give easy loans that didn't get paid back.

Actually his first major act a few weeks after PAD set him as PM was to give a 2000 baht handout to miilions of people..

I find it extremely amusing that the Democrats have failed to understand over the past years the importance of Isaan to their success. They didn't do anything for Isaan and therefor they've lost the election.

But, what Abhisit didn't do was hand out cash and give easy loans that didn't get paid back.

Actually his first major act a few weeks after PAD set him as PM was to give a 2000 baht handout to miilions of people..

Besides the fact that the parliament set him as PM, the cash hand out was aimed at boosting the economy due to the effects of the GFC. Australia did the same thing.

Thaksin's cash handouts were during a booming economy.

Give it a rest. All the negativity spouted in TVF cannot change the election results. Try being positive. It works wonders.

Give it a rest. All the negativity spouted in TVF cannot change the election results. Try being positive. It works wonders.

So just because PTP won the election, I can't respond to peoples lies?

In a word, Isaan delivered 100 seats to Taksin Inc., and 4 to Abhisit. The 126 seats up for grabs in Isaan dwarf those of any other region.

Trying to claw that back is hard work even with Abhisit sweeping the south 50-0.

Politically, it is now clear that what Isaan decides, Thailand does.

Good point. If you want to win an election, do something for the people of Isaan, or forget winning!

Problem is now, even when you do, there's a group of people on TV telling you to ignore it.

One solution is to take up a collection to help these unhappy people to leave. It would be a large charitable undertaking. I don't want these people to be in so much emotional pain.

Where can I donate ????

In a word, Isaan delivered 100 seats to Taksin Inc., and 4 to Abhisit. The 126 seats up for grabs in Isaan dwarf those of any other region.

Trying to claw that back is hard work even with Abhisit sweeping the south 50-0.

Politically, it is now clear that what Isaan decides, Thailand does.

Good point. If you want to win an election, do something for the people of Isaan, or forget winning!

Problem is now, even when you do, there's a group of people on TV telling you to ignore it.

One solution is to take up a collection to help these unhappy people to leave. It would be a large charitable undertaking. I don't want these people to be in so much emotional pain.

Already going for the stomping out dissent chapter on Thaksin's playbook? If you don't like it go away?

Let's see if Thaksin's cheerleaders hang around to try and spin things, when his promises are broken, corruption soars, and press freedom is put under his boot again.