Difficulty With Replying

Xangsamhua

I'm having trouble replying to posts.

Getting lots of</i><br /><br /><br /><br /> and that sort of thing, and no tabs for italics, bold, etc.

This has just started in the past 24 hours.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Turn off your rich text editor in My Settings- General --its right there on the front, is Rich Text Editor ticked?

Thanks SBK.

All the </i><br /<br /><br /><br / stuff has gone, but there are still no tabs for bold, italics, etc.

Turn off your rich text editor in My Settings- General --its right there on the front, is Rich Text Editor ticked?

Thanks SBK.

All the </i><br /<br /><br /><br / stuff has gone, but there are still no tabs for bold, italics, etc.

What browser are you using? And when you are on the main forum front page scroll down to the very bottom and on the left hand side you should see a drop down menu, (this your skin) which one are you using?

Thanks SBK.

What browser are you using? And when you are on the main forum front page scroll down to the very bottom and on the left hand side you should see a drop down menu, (this your skin) which one are you using?

Safari

Thaivisa2

Do you have any addons in Safari? If so, please try restarting your browser with the addons turned off and see if that is the issue.

Open the Extensions screen of Safari Preferences and move the main slider to the Off position. Then re-visit Thaivisa and see if they are still not there.

Do you have any addons in Safari? If so, please try restarting your browser with the addons turned off and see if that is the issue.

Open the Extensions screen of Safari Preferences and move the main slider to the Off position. Then re-visit Thaivisa and see if they are still not there.

No addons that I can see. Turned off extensions.

Still no bar for bolding etc.. No emoticons either.

Have the bar in the Edit function

Edited by Xangsamhua

No addons that I can see. Turned off extensions.

Still no bar for bolding etc.. No emoticons either.

Have the bar in the Edit function

The bar is up there now. Did somebody do something, or did the gremlins just leave of their own accord?