Overstay For Children?

The embassy wants: My birth certificate, a paper from my city hall in the Netherlands to state I was a citizen of the town [both cost around 10 euro's each more if u want them in english]

Yhey want a contract of capacity to marriage, I can get this at my hometown city hall but then my hometown city hall will only give me the paper if i give them a legally translated and approved of by thai foreign affairs and the dutch embassy in Bangkok birth certificate of my bf and a thai paper also translated and approved that he isnt married already.

still with me [im almost lost by now?] I go to the dutch embassy in Bangkok with all of the above and then they will give me this one paper that we need to get married on any amphur and there they only want my pasport, the paper from the embassy and my bf id card.

I dont know why they make it this hard, not my best friends, they wouldnt let my bf come to the Netherlands to be at the birth of his first child because they were affraid he wouldnt go back to Thailand [even though we had all the papers to show he has his own business, owns land and a house and many family members to return too...]

The embassy does want to see your birth certificate and the paper that you are not married from your hometown, as well as payslips. They also want a copy of the passport or ID-card of the person you are going to marry. The capacity to marry contract you download from the embassy webiste and you fill it in and give it to the embassy togehter with all the required documents. They legalise it and of you go to have it translated, etc.

see: http://www.netherlandsembassy.in.th/Producten_en_Diensten/Burgerzaken/Trouwen_in_Thailand

It seems that your hometown is making problems here, which they shouldn't. You are asking for proof that you are not married in the Netherlands and that is it. They have to give you that. if not, contatct the Nationalel Ombudsman and he will contact your homwtown to speed things up. The Nationale Ombudsman should take a few weeks for this.

(Don't talk about the birth certificate of your child, that only confuses things. You only need the documents for yourself at this stage. Getting the fahters name on the birth certificat is also not that difficult, but cna wait a little bit).