India's health minister says homosexuality is a 'disease'

News_Editor

can anyone argue it is not unnatural? It would result (without medical science) in the end of human life on the planet, if it became the norm. Maybe it is not a disease, maybe that is too simplistic, but unnatural. YES

How can anything that exists naturally be unnatural? How ignorant does one have to be to claim this?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the problem that people have with something which is never going to affect them. Unless, of course, one day one of your kids turns round and says 'Dad I've got something to tell you...'.

Think you just answered your own question.And yes it affects me,and even more winds me up,when I walk the street and a guy with a skirt asks if I want to go with him.

Unless you are afraid that you one day are going to be too drunk and accidentally answer yes, as per your hidden suppressed feelings, then I really see no problem here...

I don't understand the problem that people have with something which is never going to affect them. Unless, of course, one day one of your kids turns round and says 'Dad I've got something to tell you...'.

Think you just answered your own question.And yes it affects me,and even more winds me up,when I walk the street and a guy with a skirt asks if I want to go with him.

Just say 'No, thanks' or just a 'No' and walk away, if he/she does not interest you ! That's what I do when a guy/gal says that to me when I am in no mood for sex.

Bigotry sucks !

Jem

Edited by JemJem

Unless you are afraid that you one day are going to be too drunk and accidentally answer yes, as per your hidden suppressed feelings, then I really see no problem here...

Never assume that everybody has the same feelings as yourself,specifically if those feelings are caused by a mental disorder.;)