Appointment At Vfs Global - Uk Settlement

I have just submitted my wife's application, and it can only give me the option to say that she will only be submitting 1 application for that appointment. when in fact 3 applications will be submitted ( her 2 children as well ).

do her children need to attend the appointment? aged 7 and 9

Also, i was not given the option to save the application to my computer. i can still access the application tto print it ( if i had a computer ) but as i do not, how can i print it? i cannot send it as an attachment or save it and download to my usb stick. can i just copy and paste it? then put it on a word doc. i guess that will do?

would like to know if my wife's children need to attend ( for their biometrics ) thanks

Yes, all applicants over 5 need to attend for biometrics.

How to apply

If you are applying as part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children (over the age of 5), you must make 4 individual appointments.

Sorry, I don't understand your second question. If you don't have access to a computer how will copy and pasting it to word help?

Yes, all applicants over 5 need to attend for biometrics.

How to apply

If you are applying as part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children (over the age of 5), you must make 4 individual appointments.

Sorry, I don't understand your second question. If you don't have access to a computer how will copy and pasting it to word help?

thanks for confirmation about the children, i did not know that, so will have to make plans for them to attend.

about the second question - i was told that, once i have submitted the application, i could save it to my computer. then at a later date get it printed, either my copying it to a usb stick and giving the stick to a printing shop, or i could send it as an attachment in an email. so i had two ways of printing it in thailand. ( if i had no printer ). but i do not have the option of saving it, so i cannot send it as an attachment or copy if on to a usb stick. but i can copy and paste it, so this is what i will do. or any other ways??

If you can print from word why can't you print from the application itself?

There has never been an option to save to your computer. You cab save the app on their system for 7 days.

Go to an Internet cafe and print it from the app system itself.

There has never been an option to save to your computer. You cab save the app on their system for 7 days.

lol yes - stupid me. i have never used an internet cafe before. but i can obviously go and print the form from the computer there. thanks

lol yes - stupid me. i have never used an internet cafe before. but i can obviously go and print the form from the computer there. thanks

Print 2 copies. One must be submitted at the application appointment. Keep the other copy for your own records, or the information will be lost.

Regarding your othe point - you will need to do 3 online applications, and make 3 appoiuntments. Try to get the appointments for consecutive times. You will probably be allowed to submit all 3 applications together as it is a family, but you will have the 3 appointments just in case.

Print 2 copies. One must be submitted at the application appointment. Keep the other copy for your own records, or the information will be lost.

Regarding your othe point - you will need to do 3 online applications, and make 3 appoiuntments. Try to get the appointments for consecutive times. You will probably be allowed to submit all 3 applications together as it is a family, but you will have the 3 appointments just in case.

appointments have all been made. :) and i will print out two copies, thanks for that. not long now. just have to go back to our home town today and go to the court to get a por kor 14. i hope it goes well for us.

appointments have all been made. :) and i will print out two copies, thanks for that. not long now. just have to go back to our home town today and go to the court to get a por kor 14. i hope it goes well for us.

Don't forget the "sole custody document" if your wife can produce from the courts. remember the por kor 14 is not a legal document it's just a chronology of the child's life since birth !

Good luck