Teaching In Taiwan

Welshman

Towards the end of my TEFL couse in Bkk, I decided to post my CV (Resume) on the Ajarn website. I was hit from all sides by emails from some organisation saying that they were recruiting for the Taiwanese government.

I ignored them but then got a phone call. I tried to fob the woman off but she insisted that she send me an email.

Does anyone know anything about this organisation - is it a scam or are they real?

:o

Towards the end of my TEFL couse in Bkk, I decided to post my CV (Resume) on the Ajarn website. I was hit from all sides by emails from some organisation saying that they were recruiting for the Taiwanese government.

I ignored them but then got a phone call. I tried to fob the woman off but she insisted that she send me an email.

Does anyone know anything about this organisation - is it a scam or are they real?

What organization might that be :D ?

I think it is real. There are just an agent try to earn the commission from the Taiwan government. Taiwan government is promoting the english and plan to recruit alot of qualify native instructors to teach in the school.

I think it is real. There are just an agent try to earn the commission from the Taiwan government. Taiwan government is promoting the english and plan to recruit alot of qualify native instructors to teach in the school.

OK, thanks for that - just the 'in your face' stuff made me wonder. They'd already send me load of emails, then the woman phoned and I just couldn't seem to get rid of her.

I told her to email me, which she did within minutes.

You always get suspicious when someone's that keen I suppose.

:D