Czech Tourist Visa Option

If you plan to stay 17 days you need to obtain a visa prior to travel from

Royal Thai Embassy

Romaina Rollanda 3/481

160 00 Prague 6 - Bubence

Tel. (420-2) 2057-1435, 2057-0055

Fax. (420-2) 2057-0049

E-mail : [email protected]

or other Consulate. The 15 day is a visa on arrival and you do not qualify without an onward ticket within that 15 day period.

i'm currently in australia. can i apply with the thai embassy here?

Zdravim smacko,

you can usually apply for Thai Visa in different countries then it your residency. Why don't you call thai embassy in Australia and ask them?

I was two weeks ago in Hong Kong as a Czech Citizen to apply for Business Visa and there was no problem whatsoever. It just takes 2-3 days. Always best option it to call Thai embassy and ask them. There might be some restriction, in specific countries, however I do not think Australia is this case.

If you get visa on arrival at the Airport, you can stay 14 days. If you overstay one day, usually not an issue. For more days you could face some fine (200 Baht per day, I think).

Frankly speaking, you might get lucky, once I got 1 month even when Czech citizens should not get that. I guess some mistake, but I was happy for it. But I would not count on this.

As always, I would recommend you to make a copy of your passport and get your photo ready no matter where you deal with Thai embassy. This is almost always required.

Call Thai Embassy in Australia and get info:

Pekny vylet preje...

Vlada

had a look around and haven't found much.

planned a 17 day trip.. but the entry visa is 15 days.. is it possible to get an extention?

or can i get a tourist visa on arrival?

thanks

You need to evidence that you are leaving Thailand within 15 daays to be able to apply for the 15 day visa on arrival. The airlines won't carry you either.