Big C

Super markets bohput  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How are you going to change your name to Tesco it has more than 4 letter's in it you will have a hard time spelling it.

wow sounds bitchy that comment luckily 4 letter words are all i need now days with comments like that :D

Edited by BigC

they have nothing in stock. they did not even have paracetemal. they always sitch that blooody escalter so i have to alk back and forth like an idiot. and lets face it . it is empty for a reason. it is crap.

even though Bi C's in Thailand are better they seemed to have put their crappiest one in samui. i do like the suratthani one.

shame on u manager of Big C. u tarnished my name !

Big C ?

Or

?

Tescos

OK Big C, describe yourself and it'll help us think of a good store name that apertains tou you.

hooters?

An opportunity not to be missed!

Click Here

Not click here lamo

Nonononononononocool.gif

Edited by Rooo
ahmmmmmmmmm

OK Big C, describe yourself and it'll help us think of a good store name that apertains tou you.

Big C is a SNAG ( sensitive new age guy ) believes in harmony , monogamous, live & let live,never hurt a fly in his life & a pacifist :cheesy:

hooters?

Click Here

Not click here lamo

Nonononononononocool.gif

hehe sneaky that is Rooo ...

hooters?

Click Here

Not click here lamo

Nonononononononocool.gif

hehe sneaky that is Rooo ...

I like my quiet life ;)

Since we are the topic of Big C I shall relate my experience yesterday at Big C Extra in Pattaya. Recently the service as well as the quality of the produce has rapidly declined. Nobody was waiting at the check out and there was a cashier and a packer. The cashier, who was chatting and laughing constantly with her assistant , made three errors while scanning my purchases. I then gave her my credit card and a discount voucher. She put the credit card down next to the machine and deducted the amount of the voucher from my bill. She was so busy chatting and laughing with her partner she forgot to insert the credit card in the machine! I thought I would just stand there to see how long it would take before she realised that there was a problem. A few minutes past and finally I pointed to the machine, they both thought it was funny and finally when the stopped laughing and talking about it she actually got around to inserting the card.

Now I used to shop at Carrefour three or four times a week from the very first week it opened and never had an experience like this. Looks like I shall have to find a new place to shop, such a pity because I use other facilities there as well apart from the supermarket. PLEASE do not tell me that I am just a grumpy old man since I know that already!

Since we are the topic of Big C I shall relate my experience yesterday at Big C Extra in Pattaya. Recently the service as well as the quality of the produce has rapidly declined. Nobody was waiting at the check out and there was a cashier and a packer. The cashier, who was chatting and laughing constantly with her assistant , made three errors while scanning my purchases. I then gave her my credit card and a discount voucher. She put the credit card down next to the machine and deducted the amount of the voucher from my bill. She was so busy chatting and laughing with her partner she forgot to insert the credit card in the machine! I thought I would just stand there to see how long it would take before she realised that there was a problem. A few minutes past and finally I pointed to the machine, they both thought it was funny and finally when the stopped laughing and talking about it she actually got around to inserting the card.

Now I used to shop at Carrefour three or four times a week from the very first week it opened and never had an experience like this. Looks like I shall have to find a new place to shop, such a pity because I use other facilities there as well apart from the supermarket. PLEASE do not tell me that I am just a grumpy old man since I know that already!

What is this "Carrefour"? laugh.gif

or how about - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

We will have to chip in & buy him a voice command keyboard, even then I wonder what will come out :lol: