Bars Open This Friday?

mooro_uk

Hi guys, was just wondering if beer bars, Hilton Hotel bar, Karaoke bars etc will be open this Friday and serving alcohol? Me and a few friends who have not seen each other for a while are planning to come down on Friday and would hate to arrive and see everywhere not serving!

Cheers in advance.

I'm sure there'll be a few profitable teacups full being swigged from around the place.

Only from the desperate and stupid. :ph34r:

The postee says he is "coming down" with a few friends, down from where Bangkok?

Get a few drinks in and have a chat at your house and have a chat or is it the prostitutes you are after, in that case same suggestion stay at home as their are none worth taking in Hua Hin. :angry:

I'm sure there'll be a few profitable teacups full being swigged from around the place.

The postee says he is "coming down" with a few friends, down from where Bangkok?

Yes, Bkk is correct.

Get a few drinks in and have a chat at your house and have a chat or is it the prostitutes you are after, in that case same suggestion stay at home as their are none worth taking in Hua Hin. :angry:

Thanks for informing me about the state of the "working girls" in Hua Hin, actually we all have gf's and are just after a few relaxing alcoholic beverages in bars and not at home! :rolleyes:

So the basic answer is no, they won't be open I'm guessing!?

Yes, Bkk is correct.

Thanks for informing me about the state of the "working girls" in Hua Hin, actually we all have gf's and are just after a few relaxing alcoholic beverages in bars and not at home! :rolleyes:

All shut everywhere in Thailand.....rearrange for a weekend in the future...always the same, a few days off work and everywhere is closed

Yes, Bkk is correct.

All shut everywhere in Thailand.....rearrange for a weekend in the future...always the same, a few days off work and everywhere is closed

most of Thailand shut down alcohol sales for 3-4 days, but in tourist areas the 15th and 16th only

????

Give the guy a break, he asked a straightforward question.

As most of those who have lived in Thailand for any length of time will know, even during the holidays if you want a drink in a bar/restaurant there's always somewhere to get one.

Probably not the best weekend to organise a trip with friends though if you're intending to go to a few bars.

Was just in Hua Hin this weekend, and for what it's worth, there were plenty of places all over town serving beer completely openly. Very easy to get a beer - the only places which were shut were the girly bars on Soi Bintabaht and nearby. I know it's too late now, but worth bearing in mind for the next religious holiday.

• 2 weeks later...