Reply To Uncle Donald

chownah

Maybe after all these years the birds are running behind schedule. Maybe if you wait until October or November....either this year or next. I never make an Important Phone Call until after 10:00am although I often do after 10:00pm as well...but people are different...aren't they? The Thai phone company does have a pleasant manner...do you think they get many complaints about this?

One can only repress the 'Stroll' persona for so long before it comes smashing its way out of the subconscious psyche.

Thats Rich coming from...

Dickie_Doo

Group: Members

Member No.: 22,907

Maybe i should just ban both these accounts?

Dickie_Doo I don't know from Adam but Uncle Donald is pretty laid back, you'll have to admit, and I find that refreshing in an off beat sort of way. He's definitely not mainstream but then neither am I.....or you for that matter whoever it is that is reading this.

Maybe after all these years the birds are running behind schedule.  Maybe if you wait until October or November....either this year or next. 

Uncle Donald thanks you for this wise reply.

On this date October 22 1918 Doctor T. Heyward Hayes reported from Bangkok that the unhealthy state of his rose garden was resulting from the same atmospheric condition that was fostering the bird flu epidemic, then in its third week. In Penang 217 people died of it in the previous seven days.