Hairy Like King Kong

richardb

I have always been fairly hairy ( except on my head ) but recently things are getting to the stage where you could probaby braid my chest hairs in cornrows or some other intricate weave. Put it this way if I was swinging between trees medium sized monkeys could happliy cling on in perfect saftey.I was chatting to someone today and they said that as far as Thai ladies go on the scale of physical dislikes hairy is top of the list.

Can this really be true? I have never heard this before. Am I being wound up?

I have thus far always been the most handsom of handsom men.

What do you reckon.

Is a chest wax in order? I could do it for charity 20 Baht per square inch

Richard :o

I have always been fairly hairy ( except on my head ) but recently things are getting to the stage where you could probaby braid my chest hairs in cornrows or some other intricate weave. Put it this way if I was swinging between trees medium sized monkeys could happliy cling on in perfect saftey.I was chatting to someone today and they said that as far as Thai ladies go on the scale of physical dislikes hairy is top of the list.

What do you reckon.

Richard  :o

Actually my gf likes my chest hair - gives her smth to play with as she tells me, definitely no ling, but she'd tell me if she didnt liek smth that is a given.

Always do laser hair removal if you are that bothered. :D

.I was chatting to someone today and they said that as far as Thai ladies go on the scale of physical dislikes hairy is top of the list.

Can this really be true?

I don't know about Thai women, but I can guess. How many hairy Thai men do you see? It's not NORMAL to a Thai girl for a man to be hairy. I'd bet they think it's mighty odd.

As far as farang women (not that you care!) it varies. Some like it, some hate it. I hate it.

I did that, oh did it hurt.......lmao.You also loose head hair & it starts growing on your ears & shoulders.lmao age is a wonderful thing.

I did that, oh did it hurt.......lmao.You also loose head hair & it starts growing on your ears & shoulders.lmao age is a wonderful thing.

ummm i think its the back and ass crack hair they dont like . you know someone who looks like they are wearing a sweater

Imao ???

I am clueless, unless you mean the www.acronymfinder.com definition “In My Arrogant Opinion”, but I can detect no arrogance in your post.

Imao ???

I am clueless, unless you mean the www.acronymfinder.com definition “In My Arrogant Opinion”, but I can detect no arrogance in your post.

:o:D

Imao ???

i want dr. pat job.......... :o how much is it worth :D

Imao ???

Look at Dr Pats post.............he's answered your query ( the first letter is L not I)

:o:D

We have it hair, we have it there. Too much of it is not really hil-hair-ious is it?

I have yet to find any Thai female who likes bushy beards and/or moustaches on guys, particularly beards that are dis-coloured, matted and contain remnants of last week's dinner.

Girls don't seem to mind chests that have a light cover of fine hair but they baulk at thick, black, wiry hair that covers chest, stomach, arms and back.

Laser removal treatment is one way, a ride on lawn mower is another way.

If you train your girl correctly, she can use your hairy chest as dental floss.

As most Thai girls are a lot shorter than male farangs, it is not a pleasant sight for them to be looking up at your face and seeing a forest of overgrown nasal hair. A regular snip will solve this problem.

..............and you know what they say about playing with yourself and getting hairy palms.

I grabbed a girl in Patpong around 1am and went out to eat then back to her place

in Silom. 100% mint. anyways after the compulsary shower she insisted on shaving

my private parts. man i must have been loaded to let that happen.

Anyways some thai guy calls and asked her if she was alone. she said me have

american. Then the guy asked if i had a big unit right after! What the f### was

asking that for! I laughed for an hour. LOL

What do you reckon.

Richard  :o

Maybe,

it makes you happy to know that some (hairy?) scientists found out that hairy people have a higher IQ than the handsome with their hair at the "right" places??

Patex

ummm i think its the back and ass crack hair they dont like

I think it is the dags that get stuck on the crack hair that is the real trouble :o

If you've got a dag problem then you aren't using that bum gun correctly mate... :D

My mate H is as bald as a coot on top and like a carpet elsewhere and that doesn't stop him ebing covered in Thai crumpet morning, noon and night.................

I think its vile, but I'm not a Thai lady.........

If you want to worry about weird hair then I suggest you check out some of those Chinese/Thai taxi drivers and their hairy moles........now <deleted> is that all about?

I think it is the dags that get stuck on the crack hair that is the real trouble :o

If you've got a dag problem then you aren't using that bum gun correctly mate... :D

I actually do not suffer this problem JD, seeing as I was mulesed as a kid (my neighbours were kiwis) :D

Speaking as a girl, I find excessive hair to be unattractive, and, from what I hear from local girls, so do they. Just cause a hairy guy has a Thai girl on his arm doesn't mean the girl thinks he's attractive, you know. :o

I think it is the dags that get stuck on the crack hair that is the real trouble :D

'Dags'? :o First time I've heard them called that.

I prefer 'Klingons'. :D

Look at Dr Pats post.............he's answered your query ( the first letter is L not I)

Thanks, Dr. Pat and Andyfletch! I must have been concentrating too much on the seriousness of the topic – or the wine I was drinking – to mistake that “l” for an “I” :o

…and yes, I did need Andyfletch’s post to understand Dr. Pat’s; that’s how daft I can be sometimes.

My missus actually enjoys a bit of a tickle from the tache...  :o

And Gazza... "dags" are a common term used in the sheep/wool industry.

Ask Chuchok... I'm sure he'd be happy to elaborate...  :D 

Chuchok, it is my understanding from a fellow member here that you could possibly explain the ovine-related term 'dag'.

I assume therefor that you must come into alot of contact with sheep on a regular basis, probably no doubt professionally, to know about this condition and what can be done to avoid 'dags'.

They must surely be very troublesome at times, especially during mating seasons for instance. Also, do 'dags' severely affect a sheeps appearance and mating performance? If so, how do you get around the problem?

I take it that you are indeed a sheep farmer. :D